No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas on Joe Rogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas on Joe Rogan

Today Teddy Atlas was on Joe Rogan podcast go watch it on YouTube it was really good and i dont even like teddy atlas haha

Why did you say "haha" at the end of your post OP? What's funny?
    Last edited by 'b'; 09-25-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Relax Shontae. He was referring to himself joking about how he doesnt even like Teddy yet liked the video.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleyhotti View Post
        Relax Shontae. He was referring to himself joking about how he doesnt even like Teddy yet liked the video.
        I still don't get the joke....

Comment

full podcast

Comment

Entertaining show. Should have called it the Teddy Atlas show, he just goes off with his stories and Rogan doesn't talk for 15+ mins at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Entertaining show. Should have called it the Teddy Atlas show, he just goes off with his stories and Rogan doesn't talk for 15+ mins at a time.
              Rogan's like that in most of his podcasts. He asks a question and gives them as much time to answer as they want. The man has zero ego, it's never about him. That's what's so great about podcasts. They have no time constraints unlike radio or TV. They can last anywhere between 2 hours to 3 hours depending on a guest.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Rogan's like that in most of his podcasts. He asks a question and gives them as much time to answer as they want. The man has zero ego, it's never about him. That's what's so great about podcasts. They have no time constraints unlike radio or TV. They can last anywhere between 2 hours to 3 hours depending on a guest.
                Yeah I had a pretty bad perception of him because of how he robs the fighters but he seems like a normal human being when he's casually talking to people.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  i actually like rogan but this is hilarious lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X