Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!] KSI vs LOGAN PAUL; DEJI vs JAKE PAUL WEIGH INS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the fuck are these people? how did they get buffer to do this? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Crazy to think how much money these kids will get for this.

I’d imagine the Pauls should win both fights as the bros from London have never done any sport....ever

That Weller kid has to be pretty embarrassed he lost to KSI.

Amazing to think that you can put some crap on YouTube and end up fighting some random dude who also YouTubes and get paid probable millions. And KSI 100% can’t fight
      Amazing to think how irrelevant they make the professional side of boxing, Terence Crawford could never draw numbers like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        who the fuck are these people? how did they get buffer to do this? wtf?
        I guess he has a standard appearance fee and they paid it. simple as that.

this fight will generate millions, it's ridiculous. I can't actually tell you what their youtube channels are about but they have a about 37 million subscribers between them. I'd imagine there is a fair bit of crossover but still..

some are predicting over 10m views and it's $10.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          KSI will expose logan paul.....
          Expose him as what?

A YouTuber.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Expose him as what?

A YouTuber.
            Lmao exactly. It will be like watching 2 pissed up dudes outside a pub swinging in mid air.

Comment

I have KSI and Jake winning, thus setting up that super fight for next year.

Comment

I got ksi and his brother winning,white america people Can't fight

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  Lmao exactly. It will be like watching 2 pissed up dudes outside a pub swinging in mid air.
                  I think there is a part of all of us that is jealous of these two. Fair play to them I guess. But I’d happily sign up to get sparked by Wilder for the type of money they’re getting.

It really does make me think of Thailand and when tourists would have fairly unsafe boxing matches for free booze, lol. Zero medics on hand either, haha.

The quality is about that level. Probably less so because I find you’re fairly poised and relaxed if you’ve hit the sweet spot whilst drinking.

I don’t know why but I’ve seen a fair few videos of this KSI lad in training now and he definitely can’t box. No mocking him as he’s just a normal dude but really I’d let my 87-year-old Nan in with him for the dough these lads will get paid.

I don’t know about the other lad but he said he’s wrestled 200 times or something. So he really should win. KSI has only wrestled with Chickens in Nando’s

See, what I mean. These kids actually promote these things really well. Boxing could take a lesson. I’m actually interested in the outcome tbh

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    looking forward to this, should be a couple of good scraps
                    How old are you mate?

I'm going to guess at 16?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      How old are you mate?

I'm going to guess at 16?
                      im a grown man. a fight is a fight, whether its two drunks throwing shots outside the kebab house, two professionals or two youtubers with a grudge, i will watch it. stop being so snobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X