• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2018

E3 is this weekend some of the big games expected to be shown

New Fallout supposedly coming out this year

From the makers of Witcher 3 a futuristic RPG

Rockstar other AAA title coming this year

Personally looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 (should be the game of the generation ) ,Nintendo Metriod Prime 4, Sony Spiderman and Microsoft Fable 4

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2, nice. Now when do we finally get Bully 2?

Comment

lol wtf that cyberpunk game trailer is from 2013

Comment

Haven't looked forward to an E3 this much since 2013.

Theres a leaked picture of the Sony E3 lineup and it looks damn good. Not going to spoil much on there for you guys but check it out, it's around.

I know Sony are going to have a sick E3 based on what i've seen so far but i'm interested to see what Microsoft do with theirs. I have read they will have a brand new IP being released, exclusively for them.

Microsoft exclusives so far are extremely lame, Gears and Halo are were amazing at one point but they're just boring and played out now. Titanfall had serious potential but they were so stingy with the content it never went anywhere.

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, I hope more info on Age of Empires 4 is announced, gameplay for TLOU2 and Death Stranding especially....and more important some new goddamn IPs. Sick of playing the same old stuff time and time again, bored of remasters. Oh and also hoping for a proper reveal of a Pokemon 3D game for the Switch not the bull**** they announced recently.

Comment

Hopefully get some more concrete news about Anthem and anything TES VI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Hopefully get some more concrete news about Anthem and anything TES VI.

It's coming out next year though Bethesda presentation is tomorrow I doubt we see anything on TES

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                lol wtf that cyberpunk game trailer is from 2013
                Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Here you go

I never even heard of it. AFter 5 years I think it’s time for some gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I never even heard of it. AFter 5 years I think it’s time for some gameplay
                    There is a demo booth I think for journalists probably going to see a gameplay video by tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X