• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how old Kanu is

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      This needs restickying ASAP BostonGuy
      After the World Cup - we don’t need two stickied soccer threads. It’s too much

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        After the World Cup - we don’t need two stickied soccer threads. It’s too much
        I disagree

Comment

• Happy for this thread to fly under the radar for the next few months tbh

This is our safe haven from the soccer fans

England look alright but still too tentative. Need someone better able to turn those midfield keepball sessions into actual dangerous attacks. Rashford can a bit when he drops deep but would be better coming from a midfielder. Fit and firing Wiltshire could have been perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Happy for this thread to fly under the radar for the next few months tbh

This is our safe haven from the soccer fans

England look alright but still too tentative. Need someone better able to turn those midfield keepball sessions into actual dangerous attacks. Rashford can a bit when he drops deep but would be better coming from a midfielder. Fit and firing Wiltshire could have been perfect
            This is called a soccer thread though

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              This is called a soccer thread though
              brilliant example of yank wit that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                brilliant example of yank wit that...
                You're posting in a thread titled official soccer thread on a Yank site though

That's like complaining there is too much Trump talk on the official Trump thread

Comment

• I'm going to make it a point to post more about the MLS in this thread 1st I need to start watching the MLS

These Limeys are getting out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    You're posting in a thread titled official soccer thread on a Yank site though

That's like complaining there is too much Trump talk on the official Trump thread
                    Not complaining about anything mate

Just happy to keep the usual crowd in here to enjoy the World Cup and have the other thread for the casuals

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                      Everyone seems to think we stand a shot against the Azurrii.

Why is that? lol.
                      In jr high, lee mathson essj, I got hit in my face, by a wet futbol.. it hurt, a lot... it really hurt.. my polish brother Greg, who grew up. Under communism, told me to ever tell him how a ball to the head felt bad...

Comment

Working...
                      X