No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas to train Oleksandr Gvozdyk for world title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas to train Oleksandr Gvozdyk for world title shot

Atlas, who works as a fight analyst for ESPN, informed the network that he’s reached an agreement to train light heavyweight contender Oleksandr Gvozdyk (15-0, 12 KOs) who is currently scheduled to take on Adonis Stevenson on Dec. 1 for a shot at the WBC title.
    https://www.badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2018/9/18/17873490/teddy-atlas-to-train-oleksandr-gvozdyk-for-world-title-shot?

If I were a pro fighter I would rather quit the sport than train with that psycho. He might pull a gun on you the way he did to Mike Tyson. No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
      If I were a pro fighter I would rather quit the sport than train with that psycho. He might pull a gun on you the way he did to Mike Tyson. No thanks
      ROFL, your comment made me laugh.

ATLAS is nuts, "we fire maaaan, WE FIREMAN" with Timmy kinda worried "a yeah OK coach, OK" LOOOL

Comment

R.I.P. Gvozdyk

Comment

I am quite optimistic about them working together.

Comment

I think that is positive news...Atlas really understands that you cant make any mistake vs Stevenson. He will come up with the right gameplan and Gvozdyk has all the tools to beat stevenson. Very good, i think we got ourselves a new WBC champ

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              I think that is positive news...Atlas really understands that you cant make any mistake vs Stevenson. He will come up with the right gameplan and Gvozdyk has all the tools to beat stevenson. Very good, i think we got ourselves a new WBC champ
              I have serious doubt on Gvoz D because of his body position + he has that chicken neck and that skinny jaw,
              + he's too stiff IMO, kinda like Postol, a sharp shooter will always beat a stiff dude.

Bad vulnerabilities to have when it comes to fight a guy like Stevenson who is a sharp, strong left handed puncher.

I can't see him eating Stev punches body+head well.

That being said, Gvoz has great boxing skills.

Atlas need to teach him how to bend more his knees, crouch a bit more his torso, muscle that neck/jaw with the exercise Tyson had.

Comment

Won't make a difference tbh because with or without Atlas, Pimp is going to starch Gvozdyk

Comment

Oh god, he's gonna ruin him. Please say this aint so.

Comment

Working...
                  X