Why is he a scumbag?
    Because he is jelly of manchester city

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Because he is jelly of manchester city
      I see. Thought is was the gun tattoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Also that Alisson must be class if he's keeping Ederson out the starting 11 for Brazil?!

Well jell of Ederson tbh...City hit the jackpot with that lad, he's quality. Don't know if it's just me but watching him he's got a proper solid aura about him lol...unlike most other keepers where you feel they've got a mistake in them. I know he made a couple against us but tbf those were from him taking the piss.

Didn't get the same feeling watching Alisson against us but anything is an upgrade on that bum Karius. I'd even consider giving Mignolet another chance with big VVD in front of him than Karius. Cvnt needs to stick to Instagram modelling and pack footy in.
        Love Ederson. Don't think you could find a better keeper for our system. Still a kid too.

Think Alisson is seen as the better shotstopper which is why he gets the nod for Brazil. On that basis he'd probably start for most sides ahead of Ederson because not many teams are trying to have their keeper on the ball in the capacity that City are.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Love Ederson. Don't think you could find a better keeper for our system. Still a kid too.

Think Alisson is seen as the better shotstopper which is why he gets the nod for Brazil. On that basis he'd probably start for most sides ahead of Ederson because not many teams are trying to have their keeper on the ball in the capacity that City are.
          Chelsea do and Courtois is f.ucking crap at football.

Comment

• If ever you start to get your hopes up with this England team, just remember that we're taking Welbeck and Germany are leaving Sane at home.

Comment

• I didn't even know Welbeck was in the squad until watching the match yesterday.

How the hell did that happen!?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                If ever you start to get your hopes up with this England team, just remember that we're taking Welbeck and Germany are leaving Sane at home.
                They have also just gone on their worst run since 1931 not winning in 6.

Comment

• Tunisia are ranked 1 place behind England.

Where do you think we’ll get to?

I think England will get to the quarters and I’ll be happy with that.

Comment

• I'd be more than happy with a Q/F finish. Just like the good old days.

Just looking at the rankings now and Switzerland are the 6th best team in the world according to fifa. With Peru, Poland and Denmark all above England.

Comment

• Anyone got a World Cup wall chart?

My QF prediction is entirely dependent on us getting someone African in the 2nd round

Comment

Working...
                      X