Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Fat Yankistan they teach "the three Rs" in schools...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Quoting bad K is a bit lame, but I give you credit for the accurate dig at me there, and for being gracious in giving me green K in return.

It's just I expected better from you the first time round, as this "bad teeth" thing is ALL I hear, and it's kind of lame because from my experience there's not really much truth in it. (Though I have a friend whose mouth looks like the black hole of Calcutta).
    neither of us went too far out of the box with out jabs.

red ks hurt my feelings.
    when words are added

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      neither of us went too far out of the box with out jabs.

red ks hurt my feelings.
      when words are added
      Yeah, I do deliberately enjoy the predictable, repetitive lameness of my own routines, I must admit.

It was just because I hold you to a higher standard, so I expected more. But I'll green you up on the next go round.

Comment

Yeah, I do deliberately enjoy the predictable, repetitive lameness of my own routines, I must admit.

It was just because I hold you to a higher standard, so I expected more. But I'll green you up on the next go round.
        thats your own fault (b/u)

i strive to underwhelm

Comment

I love the way a load of burger chompers who think a book is something you eat go around shooting each other and then say "ur just jealu's".
          Well you are generalizing which is ignorant. Just labeling people like a group because of it. Every country has their problems.

Never said anybody was jealous and I do like burgers. But nonsense like this needs a response.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Well you are generalizing which is ignorant. Just labeling people like a group because of it. Every country has their problems.
            Every single person born in Fat Yankistan has a hand gun... the doctor even gives them out to the babies when they're born, just to get them ready for adult life.

That's a stone cold fact.

Comment

Every single person born in Fat Yankistan has a hand gun... the doctor even gives them out to the babies when they're born, just to get them ready for adult life.

That's a stone cold fact.
              You are more ignorant than I thought. At least I don't wake up everyday like you worrying about the US and getting ulcers because of it. Good luck with your sorrow.

Comment

You are more ignorant than I thought. At least I don't wake up everyday like you worrying about the US and getting ulcers because of it. Good luck with your sorrow.
                You take stuff seriously, huh?

Comment

You take stuff seriously, huh?
                  No, you do. You simply can't stop talking about the same thing. When somebody is constantly talking about you it only means that you are two steps ahead.

And I repeat it again, another tread that its true nature is low self esteem.

Comment

No, you do. You simply can't stop talking about the same thing. When somebody is constantly talking about you it only means that you are two steps ahead.

And I repeat it again, another tread that its true nature is low self esteem.

It's okay, you don't get it, it's all cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X