Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i got the results of my ****/stool lab work...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Every comment in this thread is gold.

I have nothing else to contribute.
    We are all laying serious c0ck nectar in or on butler.

It's all good homie.

Jhonny is still using his wet nose technique (he gets attention by pushing his lil wet nose against my arm). He wants to burn another blunt.. That lil niggy has vacuum lungs.

He wants to watch Hagler Hearns, Sal Sanchez, a few Japanese fighters, and I gotta take him for a walk so he can pee with the big dogs..

Never ever get a chihuahua.. He's crazier then me. I wish I had a cage to put him in..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      We are all laying serious c0ck nectar in or on butler.

It's all good homie.

Jhonny is still using his wet nose technique (he gets attention by pushing his lil wet nose against my arm). He wants to burn another blunt.. That lil niggy has vacuum lungs.

He wants to watch Hagler Hearns, Sal Sanchez, a few Japanese fighters, and I gotta take him for a walk so he can pee with the big dogs..

Never ever get a chihuahua.. He's crazier then me. I wish I had a cage to put him in..
      I have a cat who is like a lazy, quiet chihuahua. Follows me around and wags her tail like a dog.

She's black and fights like Joe Frazier, moves her head real low and has a mean left paw. Prettiest cat you'll ever see, but a real killer. Used to torture mice in the backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I have a cat who is like a lazy, quiet chihuahua. Follows me around and wags her tail like a dog.

She's black and fights like Joe Frazier, moves her head real low and has a mean left paw. Prettiest cat you'll ever see, but a real killer. Used to torture mice in the backyard.
        Most excellent post homie.. Cats are cool.. Cat dogs are the best..

People call me crazy on this site and on a few other sites..

I ask them "how would you know?"

You always my brother.. I ain't working with much but I'll share or give away what I got..

Comment

Working...
        X