Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder climbing in the ring and hyping the fight even more is good business. Don't know why AJ is so shook.

But in his own words they have been in contact with the Wilder's team since December and that nobody should care about the negotiations.

You have to tell that to the AJ fan boys especially Robbie Barrett

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      Bro hyping up a fight is what fighters are SUPPOSED to do. Not hide in abject fear..
      They’re professional fighters. Neither of them is scared of the other. And yes, hyping a fight is part of it. And for a fight the magnitude of Wilder-Joshua, I’m sure they’ll have a multi-country press tour to do so. But jumping in a guy’s face after he just won or lost a fight is stupid and disrespectful. Let the guy have his moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Wilder fan here. Totally agree with AJ on this one. No need for theatrics until they ring the bell for round one.

On another note. Ortiz actually initiated the in-ring face-to-face with Wilder after KOing the bum he fought in his previous fight.

It makes no sense for Hearn to keep saying he wants to build the fight and for Joshua to say do not hype the fight and get in the ring.

Comment

Round One- Wilder

Comment

He’s a true *****!

Comment

That doesn't bother me at all. All the WWF stuff makes me cringe. Same with Wilder and Fury 'face off'.

Hearn might have another view however.

Comment

Apparently nobody is really taking Parker seriously. He did struggle in a debatable decision over H. Fury, but yes, although he has a good chin, his power doesn't seem at the level of Wilder and Joshua, but he may have enough to hurt AJ.

Comment

"why should he allow wilder into the ring? wilder cant sell out a BBQ joint in Alabama if he tried, plus AJ made close to $100 Million in 20 fights how much has Wilder made in 40 fights???" - Aj Fans

Comment

Get a job bum! you dont belong in the same arena with Deontay! you stink! I smell p*ssy! you suck!

Comment

apparently @ wilder nuthuggers..he doesn't want to land a right hand on chicken legs jaw..he's saving the fight for later

Comment

Working...
                      X