No announcement yet.

Charlos degenerate entourage throws gang signs to Jacobs people trying to talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
    No reason why we cant help each other out at times. I know alot of my mestizo peeps are racists bastards but not all of us are like that. I always stick up for you brothas when my mestizo or white peeps start talking slick about brothas I also enjoy donating can food and old clothing to shelters to help out the brothas. Im not giving that ish to Goodwill so they can sell it.

Just because Charlo brothas are 30 dont mean they cant screw things up now. Plenty of pro athletes screw up at Charlos age.
    Oh okay it’s all good I just thought you were turning this into some racial issue lol. I’m just saying all black people are not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
      No reason why we cant help each other out at times. I know alot of my mestizo peeps are racists bastards but not all of us are like that. I always stick up for you brothas when my mestizo or white peeps start talking slick about brothas I also enjoy donating can food and old clothing to shelters to help out the brothas. Im not giving that ish to Goodwill so they can sell it.

Just because Charlo brothas are 30 dont mean they cant screw things up now. Plenty of pro athletes screw up at Charlos age.
      Man STFU with all this race baiting shet a**hole ! This is a Boxing forum .

Comment

They like acting thugs doe, in this day and age, you won't believe.

Comment

This is one of the most ignorant threads I’ve ever seen on this forum. If you know “hood” people, you know the Charlos are far from it. It’s hip hop culture and because they are black, it looks 100x worse. They aren’t thugs, just childish and immature. There is a difference. Focus on what they do in the ring. No one cares what finger gestures they make outside of it.

Two hungry guys that just want to fight and get what’s theirs. They need to continue to be patient and pay their dues. Every good fighter goes through this phase. That’s exactly how Pretty boy turned into the villain Money May. Being nice in a combat sport gets you no where.
          Last edited by Punch on Tap; 03-04-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Man STFU with all this race baiting shet a**hole ! This is a Boxing forum .
            Fack you talking about race baiting?

I never once stereotyped anyone or anything.

I just was saying IMO Charlo need to surround himself with better people.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Oh okay it’s all good I just thought you were turning this into some racial issue lol. I’m just saying all black people are not the same.
              All love fam. Trust we mestizos also got our gang problem. Remember the Pitbull Frankie Gomez? Dude is getting trained by Freddie Roach and the Golden Boy machine was fully behind him.

Gomez doe cant get it together and got in all types of trouble. Dude won the Nationals and had a bright future but damn homie couldn’t get out of trouble.

Hope Charlo brothers stay focused and make some noise because we definitely can get some great matches with them lions.
              Last edited by Leon_Degrelle; 03-04-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post
                Charlos are overrated AF, both ducked Lara like the plague.
                absolutely hilarious to watch a lil g superfan talk about dudes ducking lara...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
                  This is one of the most ignorant threads I’ve ever seen on this forum. If you know “hood” people, you know the Charlos are far from it. It’s hip hop culture and because they are black, it looks 100x worse. They aren’t thugs, just childish and immature. There is a difference. Focus on what they do in the ring. No one cares what finger gestures they make outside of it.

Two hungry guys that just want to fight and get what’s theirs. They need to continue to be patient and pay their dues. Every good fighter goes through this phase. That’s exactly how Pretty boy turned into the villain Money May. Being nice in a combat sport gets you no where.
                  FOH I know its boxing and I enjoy the back and forth but its one thing for the fighters to chirp at each other but its another thing when some random clown from one of the fighters crew disrespecting Jacobs and then dudes try to act like they gonna do something by throwing up their set to them.

That little bastard was chirping like he the fighter.
                  Last edited by Leon_Degrelle; 03-04-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

It always surprises me when a black man can be respectful, reflective and engaging when (for example) being interviewed on TV etc.

Then put the same guy with his homies (friends) and he becomes a total thug gunfighting G.

Its like you can take the man out of the ghetto but can never take the ghetto out the man.

Disappointing in these 'progressive ' times...

Comment

Thugs gonna thug

Comment

Working...
                      X