Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*VIDEO* Yuriorkis Gamboa beats up idiot that throws punch at him in the gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO* Yuriorkis Gamboa beats up idiot that throws punch at him in the gym.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5F-c8uufs

2nd part, listen to the sound his left hook makes to the ******s face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogbtBUf4hPA

This for all you ******s that think because you places 10th in your state wrestling tournament, you can just take a pro boxer. These guys are elite athletes, and have mastered balancing their bodies at the highest level. You think some out of shape **** bag will just grapple **** and take these guys down?

And man, that dude that threw the punch is a ******. And he punches just like in his actual boxing matches lol.

Guy did better than Conor will do against Mayweather lol...

If guy had a problem with Gamboa, why not just ask him to spar? You're in a damn boxing gym. I imagine these situations are more dangerous for the pro boxer (risk of hurting your hands/really hurting the other guy who doesn't know how to fight and getting blamed for it even if you acted in self defense)

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
      Guy did better than Conor will do against Mayweather lol...

If guy had a problem with Gamboa, why not just ask him to spar? You're in a damn boxing gym. I imagine these situations are more dangerous for the pro boxer (risk of hurting your hands/really hurting the other guy who doesn't know how to fight and getting blamed for it even if you acted in self defense)
      Yep, they're licensed weapons. Good thing for the video footage. Could've been a big law suit on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5F-c8uufs

2nd part, listen to the sound his left hook makes to the ******s face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogbtBUf4hPA

This for all you ******s that think because you places 10th in your state wrestling tournament, you can just take a pro boxer. These guys are elite athletes, and have mastered balancing their bodies at the highest level. You think some out of shape **** bag will just grapple **** and take these guys down?

And man, that dude that threw the punch is a ******. And he punches just like in his actual boxing matches lol.
        Shlts old....

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Shlts old....
          Some people haven't seen it, crack head. Now stfu and go sit down somewhere.

Comment

Yep, they're licensed weapons. Good thing for the video footage. Could've been a big law suit on his hands.
            No they aren't. Sure if you get in trouble they'll take in to account that you've had fight training when sentencing, but there's no different laws etc.

Comment

You have no business engaging a boxer in a street fight.
              I've seen it myself in real life when one small guy uppercutted a big guy and got dropped like a rag doll.
              Gregor could end up in the emergency hospital.
              This is no laughing matter.
              Someone could get sued for making this fight.
              I'm telling you Rod Salka would beat this Gregor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                No they aren't. Sure if you get in trouble they'll take in to account that you've had fight training when sentencing, but there's no different laws etc.
                In the court of law, they're the same thing as a walking pit bull, or gun. Not actual licensed weapons where they have papers saying they're legally weapons, but you know what I mean.

Comment

Some people haven't seen it, crack head. Now stfu and go sit down somewhere.
                  I'm already seated genius

Why post irrelevant news over 6months old?
                  Gamboa just lost talk about that

Comment

In the court of law, they're the same thing as a walking pit bull, or gun. Not actual licensed weapons where they have papers saying they're legally weapons, but you know what I mean.
                    A walking pitbull??????
                    Wtf haha

Comment

Working...
                    X