No announcement yet.

Is Morales ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Morales ATG

Many users says his only HoFer,but he beated 15 world champ(its very immportant for some users here),Have great wins in Pacquiao,MAB and jones also kelley ,Carlos Hernandez,ESPN rank him 49 greatest of all the time boxer so i dont know what to think about it is he ATG or no?

no no and another no......if he's a ATG he's nothing significant worth mentioning as ATG status.

he's a first ballet HOF though.

Comment

I've heard people claim that Chocalito is an all time great. So at this point I'm lost as far as criteria goes.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        I've heard people claim that Chocalito is an all time great. So at this point I'm lost as far as criteria goes.
        Many ppl say his not ATG cuse pacman beated him.But i think his resume is more then Solid,Skill and memorable fight are here too,Titles and World champ beated too,i think he have what it take.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Many ppl say his not ATG cuse pacman beated him.But i think his resume is more then Solid,Skill and memorable fight are here too,Titles and World champ beated too,i think he have what it take.
          I tend to agree IMO if you're a top 60 fighter,then you're an all time great. I think Eric will be remembered far more than a regular hof like say Cotto.

Comment

it's because you aren't well versed in boxing history.........holmes alone is greater then someone like morales.

Comment

I tend to agree IMO if you're a top 60 fighter,then you're an all time great. I think Eric will be remembered far more than a regular hof like say Cotto.
              Yea i mean 49 on ESPN All time list is ATG for sure,Cotto never landed on that list,Im not from USA can you tell me how relevant is ESPN all time list?

Comment

Yea i mean 49 on ESPN All time list is ATG for sure,Cotto never landed on that list,Im not from USA can you tell me how relevant is ESPN all time list?
                If it was a made by the late Bert Sugar then it has merit,but if it was conducted by Dan Rafael it's fairly questionable to say the least.

Comment

If it was a made by the late Bert Sugar then it has merit,but if it was conducted by Dan Rafael it's fairly questionable to say the least.
                  it was made by Kieran Mulvaney i belive.

Comment

Of course he's an ATG. If Erik Morales is no ATG, who is? He has beaten Barrera and Pacquiao in their primes. Both are all time greats as well. Erik Morales is the very definition of an ATG. He's the real deal. He's the ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X