Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wach and acceptable opponent for Wladimir? Who would you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen this guy fight but I just checked his boxrec and he's never gone 10 rounds before. Don't like his chances in a 12 round fight with Wladimir.

I can't really blame Wladimir though. When you look at the top 10 you see guys who either refuse to fight him or guys already beat...He doesn't have much to choose from.

Comment

I actually like this fight for some reason. At this moment in time though, I really couldn't give a damn who the brothers face so long as it has some entertainment in it.

That's asking a lot but hopefully..

Comment

There's nobody else that would be better imo

Comment

Not a great opponent but I don't blame Wlad for that.

The main problem is that the contenders aren't facing one another often enough. The winner of Pulev-Ustinov will be a good opponent, but right now there is no clear top contender.

He already beat Haye, Povetkin refuses to fight him, Fury, Price, Mitchell, Perez, Hamer etc. all need more fights before they're ready for the step up and should be fighting one another. Arreola has done nothing to earn a title shot.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wlad-Solis down the line, but Solis just doesn't deserve it right now and probably never will.

Boytsov is a good fighter but I'd rather see him face Adamek or Povetkin than Wlad.

Comment

does it really matter? :laugh:
            every Wlad fight is just a sanctioned execution
            Wach is no better or worse than anybody else would be
            would prefer Povetkin, but he'll duck all the way until hell if he must
            can't wait for that fake title he has to get taken from him

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Arreola. At least many would give him a puncher's chance.

After that, I'd like to see him fight Haye and win again just to shut the British Butt-lovers up for good.

But I'm sure Haye would pull some other crap at the end of the fight like: "Oii, look, me butler accidentally scalded me arm with tea last noight, it feckin burned like 'ell it did.."

Comment

andy ruiz jr would take him

Comment

wach is only ranked by the WBC because of his regional belt. he is not ranked in top 10 in any other organization. he has wins over tye fields, jason gavern & kevin mcbride so this makes him an acceptable opponent? i don't know but there is a reason so many 40 year old heavyweights are still fighting & it's because the next fleet are protected & choose not to fight each other.arreola or a haye rematch would be my first choices...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'd like to see him fight Arreola. At least many would give him a puncher's chance.
                    Wladimir wanted to fight Arreola, but Goossen said "not this year".

Arreola is waiting for Vitali to retire so he can take the WBC title.

Comment

Not a good opponent but who else is there?

Comment

Working...
                      X