Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we do to help women's boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much can be done, either you in to womans boxing or you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Topless boxing?

I'm all for that...

:boobies:
      Might I suggest g strings, high heels, jello and me as the ref?
      Jhonny rolling blunts, my woman saying z is gonna be Z.

I don't like seeing chicks fighting, unless they are both naked and sleeping next to me...

Ay dios mio is what my momma said when I disrespect the house I bought her and had to fine Japanese wimmin with me. My dad was never prouder of me. I used to have it like that... Not no more.. Never again. My dong rocks up, but I can't pull wimmin like I used to... Time. That's the nature of time.

Peace brother...

Comment

The easiest way to help women's boxing is to beat them into submission so they don't ever think of becoming boxers.

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Might I suggest g strings, high heels, jello and me as the ref?
          Jhonny rolling blunts, my woman saying z is gonna be Z.

I don't like seeing chicks fighting, unless they are both naked and sleeping next to me...

Ay dios mio is what my momma said when I disrespect the house I bought her and had to fine Japanese wimmin with me. My dad was never prouder of me. I used to have it like that... Not no more.. Never again. My dong rocks up, but I can't pull wimmin like I used to... Time. That's the nature of time.

Peace brother...
          As long as ******* are flying around, I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            As long as ******* are flying around, I'm happy.
            Homie you know me, that's how we do it, butler is looking on in amazement as you or I or beer and a few real mofo's on this site toss up toss ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              The easiest way to help women's boxing is to beat them into submission so they don't ever think of becoming boxers.

As-Salaam-Alaikum
              Agreed, except for a few things, I hit and shatter my hand again on Mo****/Allah/Islam/stupid azz punk mother ****er who glance at me side ways. Are you a Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Agreed, except for a few things, I hit and shatter my hand again on Mo****/Allah/Islam/stupid azz punk mother ****er who glance at me side ways. Are you a Muslim?
                I hope not!

Shalom!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  I hope not!

Shalom!
                  Well said homie.. Shalom! May GOD bless you and everyone you meet in your journey.. Peace. Shalom.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Oh no doubt there is definitely a push by promoters who've signed these notable female fighters that are invested in making womens boxing bigger & therefore they are getting more attention. Where is that attention really going though? I mean Hardy has been getting pushed by DiBella for awhile now, granted she's got no Olympic medal, & she's still decided to make a last ditch play for more success in MMA cuz she's burning daylight with her athletic career & nothing was happening in boxing.

I thought YOU were saying something like that.

Thats what Christy Martin & Laila Ali were back in the day. Martin was a mainstay on Tyson cards for awhile iirc. And I think Mia St. John & Butterbean were on damn near every TR card for awhile.

It can change opinion. About those 2 girls in that epic fight. The sport lacks the depth to do much beyond what specific high level girls can do at the elite level in those rare opportunities when they get a chance to fight.

GGG with no power lmfao.

I think you are in the tiny minority of people who've been seduced with the idea of a female fight.

I think whatever is more likely to present more KO's to fans is needed. If smaller gloves creates more KO's or 3min rounds or something else I'm not thinking of idk, but female boxing needs KO's by any means necessary. But there are still gonna need depth with more girls wanting to fight & since most girls don't enjoy competing in any competitive sport past HS age & even less of that segment wanna participate in a getting hit in the head sport its always gonna be a uphill climb to get females boxing anyway.

Boxing might be the hardest sport to get girls interested in. At least in MMA there is still a lot of wrestling & BJJ & less hitting each other upside the head.
                    Do you not think that gaining exposure and girls featuring on every card going forward will elevate it in some way, and possibly allow more amateurs to make the jump to the pro game? because IMO there are a lot of amateur female boxers that just stay as amateurs into their 30's to receive support, now they might actually go to one Olympics and then make the jump into the pro's. I can definitely see that as we have just had Taylor, Cameron and Savannah Marshall (Mayweather promotions, fighting on Fury/Sexton card) make that jump in the last year. After the next Olympics in 2020 I can imagine a lot of the female amateurs moving into the pro's if Taylor, Cameron and the rest are even remotely successful, and in turn I can see more females getting into boxing.

I don't think that the women's game will go back to what it was 5 years ago, with hardly any female boxers or fight on cards, in fact, I think it will increase the number of boxers on the female side over time, I can see it plateauing after a while but never going back to what it was, so I think those 4 boxers will be around for a while, and more will join them in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      GGG with no power lmfao.
                      Tell me this girl doesn't fight like GGG with no power

Comment

Working...
                      X