Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever lost his drivers license. I have. My bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Has anyone ever lost his drivers license. I have. My bad.

I was mad at the world, my sister died and I was on hwy 5 headed down the grapevine going 120? In my land cruiser downhill. I got stopped by the CHP and he asked me "Sir, I am probably gonna arrest you..." I said "**** you do it!" My wife at the time yelled at me... And told the CHP officer I am an idiot.. and my sister died and I was headed to her funeral...

He said "I'm sorry for you loss, bury your sister, be a man and drive responsibly.. ". I let my wife drive the rest of the way. I lost my license paid a big fine... Wrote that CHP officer a thank you letter... Wrote the judge a letter and went to traffic school and had to get a new license.

Here are a few of the take aways
    1. Don't be stupid like me
    2. Don't risk your wife, life or innocent strangers lives because you are mad and in pain...
    3... You guys fill in the rest...

Goodness grief no, most insurance companies give you money back if you have clean driving records.

Comment

I thought you meant physically lost them.
      Naw never had my license suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Goodness grief no, most insurance companies give you money back if you have clean driving records.
        Where? My license is impetuous, my driving style is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. Praise be to Allah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Where? My license is impetuous, my driving style is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. Praise be to Allah!!!

Allstate does. My fiance throws it in my face all the time smh.

Comment

Allstate does. My fiance throws it in my face all the time smh.

Ohhhh.....I got Progressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Ohhhh.....I got Progressive.

Progressive ripped me off on snow hail damage once

Comment

Triple AAA tripled my everything and I got half as much coverage as I had before.. Getting stupid and irresponsible costs money, time, credit rating etc.

Comment

Progressive ripped me off on snow hail damage once
                  Edmunds.com almost fired me for being so stupid..

I almost had to get ghetto insurance from the general?

Comment

No, thankfully never lost my license or wallet.

I lost a car key many years ago. Thankfully it was an older 1990s car with the simple metal key and not one of the fancy expensive keys they have nowadays.

I have OCD when it comes to always having my wallet (with license), keys, and phone on me.

Almost lost my work badge recently, went crazy looking for it. Was underneath my car seat.

Comment

Working...
                    X