Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    then it'll be easy for you to provide the dirty test then right? you still havent provide that for me, its been months already. show me the dirty test travsB or kick rocks.
    TravsB, ran, ran as fast as the wind can blow her, so she can avoid another nuke brother. She's finally realized her knew motto is to run like the queer guy that she is hahahaha!! She ducked you too brother.

Like how I have documented in this thread the strings of running she did hehe!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I’m not returning to your thread

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!!

Travestyny affinity for wearing skirt:

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch
    Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
    That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

ONE MORE NUKE FROM TRAVSESTYNY TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      TravsB,

Stop begging for attention you little f@ggot. Go back to your thread that literally no one cares about. You gotta bump the thread with posts from 2 weeks ago and more just to try desperately to keep your shltty thread going.

It's over.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-14-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Stop begging for attention you little f@ggot. Go back to your thread that literally no one cares about. You gotta bump the thread with posts from 2 weeks ago and more just to try desperately to keep your shltty thread going.

It's over.
        Awww as predicted.. She came back hahaha!!

You are such a sensitive clown biatch hahaha!! You really are onion skinned.

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!!

Travestyny affinity for wearing skirt:

Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch
        Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
        That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

I agree. Ariza did a fine job.
        Yup, so good at his job, that according to Floyd, he was extremely dehydrated in the biggest fight of his life that he needed those IVs for re-hydration.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

5TH NUKE

Comment

Awww as predicted..
          I just peeped your thread.

You have 12 posts from 10 different posters this entire month.

Only 1 was positive

What you gonna do, Spoon?

Why don't you make another poll and see how many people you've convinced so you can have another epic breakdown and get put on a 5 day ban again

R.I.P. It's over!

Comment

• Floyd almost certainly used PEDs, just as most top athletes do.

Comment

I just peeped your thread.
              lolololololololololololol

You told me you are not coming back to my epic thread, and you peeped hahahaha!!! You lying, no integrity, running biatch ass clown hahahaha!! You have no credibility left..

Checkmate again! hahahaha!!

and yet..

You returned..

This calls for a 6th NUKE!!

Checkmate Biatch!!

6TH NUKE

Comment

lolololololololololololol

You told me you are not coming back to my epic thread
                What I meant is that I'm not posting there anymore because you are so obviously still begging for attention.

I prefer to watch it on life support by you bumping it by quoting posts from months ago

No more attention for you, bltch. Go make your poll and serve your ban

Comment

What I meant is that I'm not posting there anymore
                  Yeah, yeah, sure, sure..

Checkmate Biatch!!

7TH NUKE

Comment

• Lolololol

Spoon is still in depression over #48 losing. It's time to move on, waisting your life making incorrect punch count videos and writing dissertations about a man you hate isn't a way to live. It's actually quite sad

You will never forget may 2nd Mr. 48er

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      Floyd almost certainly used PEDs, just as most top athletes do.
                      But there is only one who tried to fool the public from making a fake stand in cleaning the sport of boxing..

Floyd advocates NO to PEDs so that he is the only one who can cheat while he points fingers at others so he can gain an advantage over a clean fighter in the ring. And that is far worse than any cheater that ever lived. He points fingers at others so he can be the only one who can cheat.

That is hypocrisy to the highest level. He wants to create an illusion to clean up the sport. He advocates clean fighting so he'll be the only one to cheat. That's worse than any dog manure you can compare it with.

It's like a car with Nitros competing with a normally aspirated car, no chance in hell normal aspirated car can win over a car in Nitros. That's exactly what happened. That's what's wrong in this picture. That's hypocrisy to highest level.

But that said, even with Nitros and home town cooking. Floyd can only muster a fluke win.

Even Loma knows who won that night.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

It was well documented that Floyd Mayweather was making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Victor Conte talks about Floyd's low T/E ratio

Probably the most suspicious part for me:

A normal testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio is slightly more than 1-to-1. Conte says that one recent study of the general population “placed the average T-E ratio for whites at 1.2-to-1 and for blacks at 1.3-to-1.”

Under WADA standards, a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of up to 4-to-1 is acceptable. That allows for any reasonable variation in an athlete’s natural testosterone level (which, for an elite athlete, might be particularly high). If the ratio is above 4-to-1, an athlete is presumed to be doping.

Some athletes who use exogenous testosterone game the system by administering exogenous epitestosterone to drive their testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio down beneath the permitted ceiling. This can be done by injection or by the application of epitestosterone as a cream. In the absence of a CIR test, this masks the use of synthetic testosterone.

But there’s a catch. If an athlete tries to manipulate his or her testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio, it is difficult to balance the outcome. If an athlete uses too much epitestosterone - and the precise amount is difficult to calibrate - the result can be an abnormally low T-E ratio.

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69.

“That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin. “If you’re serious about the testing, it tells you to do the CIR test.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission wasn’t as knowledgeable with regard to PED testing several years ago as it is now. Commission personnel might not have understood the possible implications of the 0.69 and 0.80 numbers. But USADA officials were knowledgeable.

Reminds me of someone special..

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X