Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They never did testing. You want to provide evidence that they did? Or continue to lie?
    You don't know spanish, man. The article mentioned that they did Anti doping tests in the decade of 80's

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      That was you punk! I remember you!
      You the ugly little motherfuccer with the beady nose right??
      Yeah that's what I thought!
      You must be mistaken. I've never been told I have a beady nose. I'm sure if I ever ran into you, you'd be on your knees saying "Get it all over my lips like a milk ad!"

****in ****

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
        You must be mistaken. I've never been told I have a beady nose. I'm sure if I ever ran into you, you'd be on your knees saying "Get it all over my lips like a milk ad!"

****in ****
        That's right. Bow down punk!
        I own you you piece of shet!

Comment

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
          One guy has over 90 posts in this thread alone, 60 more than the next highest.

This really has him going nuts.
          How did you find that out?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            does fcuking your pillow, mean that you are no longer a virgin ?

you get to make that statement, when we both live in a universe where Pac agreed to undertake random blood tests

btw, under amateur regulations..... Pac would have been stripped, banned, and labeled a drug cheat

just saying

obstructing/avoiding a blood test is a sign of guilt in the eyes of the IOC..... and in the eyes of any other rational adult human being

also, what about the comparison to Jones ?

comparing midget Pac to heavyweight Jones is utterly ridiculous

and what about the 1200+ punches Pac threw at Clottey ?

listen kid..... keep looking the other way, I don't give a fk...... just shut your fanboy pie-hole when it comes to accusing other fighters..... especially fighters who have never avoided random blood tests
            isnt that what youre doing dumbass???? lmfao

Ok you lost your virginity to a pillow. Thanks for sharing.
            i didnt read the rest of the dumb shlt you put down.

bottom line pillow fuker....NO. Manny has never been tested positive. Never ever been tested positive.

only dumbass pillow fuking phaggots like yourself can speculate and spread gossip like little school girls without FACTS to back it up. So please. Do the world a favor...shut the fuk up!

curious...You know how some guys like big girls some guys like small girls....I was curious...Do you prefer feathered pillows or memory foam?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                isnt that what youre doing dumbass???? lmfao

Ok you lost your virginity to a pillow. Thanks for sharing.
                i didnt read the rest of the dumb shlt you put down.

bottom line pillow fuker....NO. Manny has never been tested positive. Never ever been tested positive.

only dumbass pillow fuking phaggots like yourself can speculate and spread gossip like little school girls without FACTS to back it up. So please. Do the world a favor...shut the fuk up!

curious...You know how some guys like big girls some guys like small girls....I was curious...Do you prefer feathered pillows or memory foam?

nope

I did not completely ignore Pac's shenanigans, and then cast aspersions about other fighters

if you cannot handle the heat, then best get out of the kitchen

right, so..... despite the fact that even VADA have admitted the positive result was most likely caused by contaminated meat..... and despite the fact that Pac killed a super-fight and then furnished a truckload of silly excuses..... Canelo is guilty as sin, and Pac is an innocent choirboy?

right

when Canelo kills a super-fight or refuses random blood tests..... let me know

or do you admit that there may have been something fishy up with Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  nope

I did not completely ignore Pac's shenanigans, and then cast aspersions about other fighters

if you cannot handle the heat, then best get out of the kitchen

right, so..... despite the fact that even VADA have admitted the positive result was most likely caused by contaminated meat..... and despite the fact that Pac killed a super-fight and then furnished a truckload of silly excuses..... Canelo is guilty as sin, and Pac is an innocent choirboy?

right

when Canelo kills a super-fight or refuses random blood tests..... let me know

or do you admit that there may have been something fishy up with Pac?
                  until a dirty test pops up for manny.. kick rocks!!

what we do have is a dirty test from canelo doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    until a dirty test pops up for manny.. kick rocks!!

what we do have is a dirty test from canelo doe!

Pac ducked the tests lol

which is MUCH worse

hmmm, now I wonder why he did that ?

and when he finally did agree to undertake random blood tests..... he got KTFO by Marquez, schooled by Mayweather, and beaten up by Jeff Horn

which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

we needed one genuine reason from Manny..... but instead we were furnished with 8 ridiculous excuses, most of which were laughable.....

the only reason why we were furnished with 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

unless you disagree?..... in which case, which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

haha classic

Comment

Working...
                      X