Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    YES. AT 3:17: "MADE SURE I WASN'T DEHYDRATED BECAUSE I THINK A DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, I WAS EXTREMELY DEHYDRATED."
    DEAF CLOWN NEEDS A SECOND NUKE TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

Oh now you flip flop as you get caught mixing re-hydrated with dehydrated. I'll make it simple. You already lost once you flip flop in an argument. Tough luck! Better luck next time.

You will never be in my level. Sorry Missy. You just not grade A material.

One more to rub in the pain hehehe!!

As you completely ignore what's in the video.

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated."

@ 3:17

I know it's hard for you to realize Floyd cheated, but I know in the back of your head you are slowly turning in to that realization...

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-02-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      in the pacquaio fight, he made sure i ate the right food and he made sure i wasnt dehydrated.

travsB just gonna pretend like he didnt hear it just like he didnt see the punch to the back of the head!
      LMAOO. Anddddd you owned yourself again.

What is the full quotation again, huh? "Made sure I wasn't dehydrated because......."

I'll let you go back to 3:17 and listen to it yourself

By the way, also want to say nice job in that thread saying that blacks should kill whites. You've find another way to let everyone know you're a moron. It was really funny watching you get beat up on there.

You guys are dumb as fck. I mean that. Just log off. I get no pleasure kicking you kids around. At this point, it's more fun watching every single other person who responds to you fools kick you around. :-|

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I agree. At 3:17.

Too bad you won't give the full quotation.

Lies don't gain you any points, fool. Log out.

Comment

I agree. At 3:17.

Too bad you won't give the full quotation.

Lies don't gain you any points, fool. Log out.
          It's called simple logic which you do not have.

You never get it or at least you wish to be blind by it.

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Travestyny will never know..

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-01-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Maybe you should stop lying and give the full quotation. How desperate do you have to be to ignore PART OF A SENTENCE to fit your agenda.

It's in the same damn sentence.

"....because the day before the fight, I was extremely dehydrated."

R.I.P.

Comment

"....because the day before the fight, I was extremely dehydrated."
              You obviously have Floyd's Divk shoved in deep in your throat not only that your blind and deaf for your love for Froid Roid, but you don't understand simple logic, but I do understand not all have high IQs. So I'll keep it simple for you to understand how Floyd got exposed.

How can Floyd be extremely Dehydrated when he praises Ariza for keeping him hydrated at all times?

1. So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

2. Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

3. So I thought your piss was black Floyd? I thought Alex Ariza did a hell of a fine job making sure you are not dehydrated? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Travestyny will never know..

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! He's ready to roll!!

Let's all drink to Floyd being fresh and ready for the big day. All systems go!

Let's all cheers for quest quencher! Yes!! ALEX ARIZA keeping him hydrated well alright.

ALEX ARIZA DID DO A FINE JOB INDEED.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-01-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah
                I agree. Ariza did a fine job.

How about you do everyone a favor and hit us up when this fight is overturned.

Most of us don’t have time to explain the same things over and over to ******s. Remember, it’s ok to remove your helmet after you get off the short bus.

Comment

• May 2nd is historic

TBE schooling pedquiao ruined A Lot of lives as evident in this thread

Sad sad times, hopefully they can recover and come back to their correct mental state.
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-01-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I agree. Ariza did a fine job.
                    Yup, so good at his job, that according to Floyd, he was extremely dehydrated in the biggest fight of his life that he needed those IVs for re-hydration

Checkmate Biatch!!

4TH NUKE

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-02-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• It really doesn't matter. We have all seen guys in their 40's use PED's and get their ass kicked. I spent years despising the guy but he deserves all the credit and accolades. Most of the guys he was in with, especially at the elite level, were just as juiced up. They all do it. Does that make it OK? No. But it means it was most likely an even playing field. Floyd was great. That's all there is to it.

Pacquiao choked... get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X