Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zaroku.... Give it up old man.. Just give it up... Sleep..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    take ya old ass on home,,,u dunn been washed up

yall angel garcia ass dudes talk big but aint about it,,,it time for the yongins to get sum shine>>
    But in slow motion, I'm still a baller...

So let it be written, so let it be done..

Young dudes are taking over, and ****ing up simple stuff..

Perilous times ahead.. Good luck!

Comment

I'm gonna rain reality on you haters...

By all means keep recitining your Koran.. I'll quote it back to you in proper Arabic as I wipe my azz with your face and prophet... I actually hate dealing with mono linguistic azz clowns.. Speak to my .308.... Mo**** is busy getting drilled by his donkey... What was you talking about al's snack bar???
      Al Miranda was a great friend and died when a ballon of heroin burst inside of him and killed him...

I actually can provide micro detail... My woman wears ear rings al made in prison... **** lil know it all putis... 99.99999 percent of this site... I'm sad, I'm so sad cuz al's daughter called me via Skype and asked me if her dad was a solid dude... Al Miranda from the mission district was a man among men... SlEep big al.. Your son and I miss you...

I put this out in the public domain because I miss you... I just miss you...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Which actor will play you in your film biopic Zaroku?
        A dude with at least three scars to his face. Big scars. Two real scars to his body..... And a lifetime of regret and pain...

Any failure will do... I just want it to be real... No name no bodies like me... Good enough for me.. Better than I deserve.

I wish you better than I've ever got... I pray that no one ever has to be on the losing end of everything...

Peace... Be happy... Zaroku Paul

Comment

yall angel garcia ass dudes talk big but aint about it,,,it time for the yongins to get sum shine>>
          Me thinks you would be a massive turd. Outta my old azz...

Listen up and hear me.. I know I Zaroku ain't ****...I'm grateful every time I wake up.. I praise my GOD with esch sunrise and sunset... Homie.. That's good enough for me. Better than I deserve ... Praise God.. Really praise God..

I'd kill you real quick, I'll rip your ****ing face off... Easy money... But please thank GOD you never dealt or danced wit me...

If you wanna delve deep homie I'm here. Hit me up?

Comment

U r my ypunger brother, jacob, we just reunited and put our past tp rest after two millenia.

Stay put..

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              U r my ypunger brother, jacob, we just reunited and put our past tp rest after two millenia.

Stay put..
              Thanks brother... Peace..,

Comment

I wish you were not banned puto... Drain my nuts one last time...

Comment

Working...
                X