No announcement yet.

There isn't a meaningful fight left for Lomachenko at super featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There isn't a meaningful fight left for Lomachenko at super featherweight

Not really. I like Berchelt but he doesn't have a chance. Davis needs more seasoning. Machado sucks and Ogawa shouldn't even have that belt. Linares should be next.

I'm not opposed to Loma/Berchelt, but I'd prefer Loma/Linares. I think Berchelt/Machado would be a great fight though.

Comment

I diasgree. Berchelt would provide his first opportunity at a unification and a lineage.

Comment

What you seem to be saying is because Loma is too good for any 130 pound boxer he shouldn't stay at 130 which he has no trouble making and just kick ass and unify. Instead he should move up to 135 to fight men who are slightly bigger than himself naturally for harder fights. He probably will move up to 135 soon but if he stays at 130 and fights the best at that weight I have no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          What you seem to be saying is because Loma is too good for any 130 pound boxer he shouldn't stay at 130 which he has no trouble making and just kick ass and unify. Instead he should move up to 135 to fight men who are slightly bigger than himself naturally for harder fights. He probably will move up to 135 soon but if he stays at 130 and fights the best at that weight I have no problem with that.
          The division doesn't offer him good fights. None that will be made at least.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I'm not opposed to Loma/Berchelt, but I'd prefer Loma/Linares. I think Berchelt/Machado would be a great fight though.
            I'd be good with Berchelt vs Machado.

Comment

I agree but it looks like Berchelt has a fight already .I have feeling they will just put him up against Beltran next which is not the worst fight in the world but I would not be happy about it.

Comment

He should clean out 130, people will hold it against him once he starts losing his mojo at 140+ lbs

Comment

Yes. The other 130 champions. He should beat all the other 130 pound champions if they will fight him.

Comment

They're only uninteresting fights if they don't hold titles. That's pretty much all there is for Lomachenko there, unify all the titles and wait for a challenger to rise. If not, fight Linares at 135.

Comment

Working...
                    X