Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    "smith was brilliant tonight" lol
    He was **** lol.

All he did was hit gloves and arms all night.

Comment

I haven't got a problem with the decision but that was a poor fight. Been looking forward to this for a while and never expected to be bored ****less.

Comment

I had smith winning by 2 or 3, so no complaints here, he was controlling the rounds. Williams was good in patches.

Comment

Smith stay hitting licks for me. If Williams took more chances, he could've won.

Comment

Liam Smith isn't bad. He's a legit B- level fighter. I think he should try to stay at 154 - I don't think he can handle the punching power of those 160 lbers.

Comment

Jermell Charlo vs Liam Smith

Comment

I was there, dodgy judges. I watch boxing now just for the actual fight, waiting for the decision is almost pointless if you know whose show you're at. Frank was stood in smiths corner at the end of the fight smiling, and in that gesture alone, you knew Williams was being robbed. Absolutely all of boxing all over the world is just as bent

Comment

This fight was a snorefest, I turned it off & went fishing.

Comment

I thought it was a good fight. Smith showed more respect for Williams this time so the fight was more tactical.
                    Williams did enough to win but he should have known he wasn't winning a decision.
                    It was interesting how the ref warned Smith for hitting Williams when he got tangled in the ropes in the 5th. It reminded me of Weeks ignoring that same thing when Mattysse got hit by Garcia while caught in the ropes. Weeks ruled it a knockdown and it was the difference in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X