Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Ready To Rise: I Want To Get To The Top of The Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois Ready To Rise: I Want To Get To The Top of The Division!

Just over a year ago, Daniel Dubois turned professional with Frank Warren after a handful of senior amateur bouts. Now, 20-years-old, the 6-0 Greenwich giant says he's accustomed to life as a pro. "It's getting a bit of a formality really. But I'm learning, growing and just getting better," he said on Bunce's Boxing Hour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like what little I've seen of him. Exciting in the ring, seems like a nice lad outside of it too. Obviously very early days, but he looks like he should have a good career ahead of him.

Comment

A very good prospect, it will be interesting to see where he is at come year end. Hopefully he isn't rushed and it allowed to build sensibly.

Comment

Think Joe Joyce is the next world class UK heavyweight. Dubois has got a.lot of learning to do still

Comment

excellent sparring. Would like to see how these two match up. Hrgovic is much more experienced obviously, but hes had problems with a good jab in the past.

Probably my two favourite HW prospects

Comment

has lots of potential, will be interesting to see how his career pans out

Comment

Future Champ... Don't forget he is only 20 y. o.

Comment

Hope they won't cherry pick and build his record till he gets old, 21 year of age is good time to become world champion

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Hope they won't cherry pick and build his record till he gets old, 21 year of age is good time to become world champion
                  He is 20 actually, & just turned few month ago.

Comment

This Guy's 100% talented & 100% mismanaged. The English title was ordered by the BBBofC But turned down by his illustrious team. Look for DD to be fighting for meaningless minor WBO title's this year!...

Comment

Working...
                    X