No announcement yet.

Floyds hate and jealousy of DLH is ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds hate and jealousy of DLH is ridiculous

Floyd has fooled the public one too many times now he's acting like " oh the fans wanted this POS fight". Floyd's jealousy of oscar goes way back to when Arum played favorites with dlh.

Not a fan of neither of these clowns but man how funny would it be if Floyd who has been the most calculated cautious and spoiled fighter( in vegas) gets knocked the fuuck out and instantly losses all of his credibility and accomplishments by losing to a circus act like McGregor.

That clown deserves it for trying to fool the public with this bull**** fight

Floyds cant stay away he craves the limelight he thought he could get his dates back but realized going head to head with canelo would cost him alot of money.

He's not fooling the public. Everyone knows Floyd's going to win easily and we don't care. Floyd chose Aug 26 to sh.it on Canelo vs GGG and the Cotto fight. And there's nothing you, GBP's, Oscar, or HBO can do about it.

Comment

I dont blame floyd, oscar did pretty much enslave floyd for liek 5 years till finally floyd broke free of those chains.

Comment

Floyd had to give up the sept mexican independence day cuz he didn't want to go head to head with oscar and canelo

Oscar won

Comment

If we're keeping it 100 like a C-note, Floyd has always been a little envious of ODLH because Floyd had to work to maintain superstardom, he had to have that bad guy persona. ODLH was always a natural cash cow, he was just himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            He's not fooling the public. Everyone knows Floyd's going to win easily and we don't care. Floyd chose Aug 26 to sh.it on Canelo vs GGG and the Cotto fight. And there's nothing you, GBP's, Oscar, or HBO can do about it.
            And its a ***** ass move to do.

He's still jealous of dlh Floyd acts like a female, these ***** made moves are gonna come back and haunt his ass.

Hope mcgruger knocks his ***** ass out cold.

And there is something REAL fans can do and thats not waste money and time on that ***** made clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              **** on Canelo vs. GGG? Lol. Canelo vs. GGG is the fight of the year so far. Floyd ****ted on himself. Didn't he say he was taking September back? What happened? Lol. He ain't fooling anybody but ghetto bums. Real boxing aficionados know that Canelo vs. GGG is where it's at. Only an idiot would support Floyd vs. Connor.

And I agree, Floyd is still jealous of Oscar. I don't blame him. People loved and still love Oscar. He was the real face of boxing until he passed the torch to Manny. Floyd is still hurt since the TR days.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd had to give up the sept mexican independence day cuz he didn't want to go head to head with oscar and canelo

Oscar won
                Exactly Oscar won and its eating away at Floyd thats why he rushed to that date

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
                  **** on Canelo vs. GGG? Lol. Canelo vs. GGG is the fight of the year so far. Floyd ****ted on himself. Didn't he say he was taking September back? What happened? Lol. He ain't fooling anybody but ghetto bums. Real boxing aficionados know that Canelo vs. GGG is where it's at. Only an idiot would support Floyd vs. Connor.

And I agree, Floyd is still jealous of Oscar. I don't blame him. People loved and still love Oscar. He was the real face of boxing until he passed the torch to Manny. Floyd is still hurt since the TR days.
                  I don't get it. Didn't Floyd took the torch first from Oscar before Manny? Floyd's momentum was destroyed when he chose to retire back on 07.

Comment

This is business at the end of the day, dog eat dog world. Oscar has been going on and on about this fight when it has nothing to do with his own promotion, and this was even before the fight was announced. At the end of the day I don't believe Canelo-GGG would be affected, the fight has its own market and this Mayweather "fight" has his own market.

Comment

Working...
                    X