Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So in your opinion, is what Mikey Garcia doing daring to be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So in your opinion, is what Mikey Garcia doing daring to be great?

I guess you can look at this from 2 different perspectives, hes moving up risking everything against a tough former champ with name recognition, OR hes moving up for an easy W against a flawed guy with name recognition and lots of drama.

Thoughts?

Maximising exposure...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Maximising exposure...
      Exactly. S**t ain't rocket science.

Comment

He's doing what it takes to become great. Moving up multipel divisions

Comment

The first one. It's a tough fight against a bigger fighter. Major props to Mikey.

Comment

No, because Broner is on the slide and only an above average fighter.

If he was moving to 140lbs, to fight Crawford that would be a different story. Still, I'm not criticising him for taking a huge money and profile opportunity, just noting this is not a particularly difficult fight for him.

Comment

It's called making up for lost time. (That time away from the ring)

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                He's doing what it takes to become great. Moving up multipel divisions
                , R.I.P. to Hectari's G.I. Joe. Got kidnapped by some evil black children and all Hectari did was go rat, .

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  , R.I.P. to Hectari's G.I. Joe. Got kidnapped by some evil black children and all Hectari did was go rat, .
                  All true.

Did you hear that, hectari? Even people on NSB are talkign about your GI Joe woes

Comment

It's a great opportunity for him because it gets exposure, and it's a legit fight because Broner ain't easy. I fully believe Mikey will win but this isn't a tune-up or anything of that nature.

Comment

Working...
                    X