Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Post Their Actual Photo On Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Post Their Actual Photo On Here?

I'm not different, but I notice there are no pictures of any poster on here. I just wonder if that's allowed or if we're all too scared to for fear of the backlash. Haha. Any thoughts?

Try Match.com, bruh.

Comment

A couple of fat guys like Manny fresh and Jsfd have

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
        Try Match.com, bruh.
        ...Floyd F@gs, google ts ,he's trying to smoke your sausage

Comment

El***? Maybe

Comment

you wanna stalk people you don't like homie, come stalk me....i'll let you smoke my sausage, im a pac fan tho..

Comment

It would be hilarious!! Sometimes you see the loudmouths from NSB go into the fitness section and ask how their tubby, inactive assess can learn about boxing. But, you rarely see pics. I think people who are physically un-gifted (small, weak, fat, etc) are more inclined to be mouthy online to compensate for their role in society.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It would be hilarious!! Sometimes you see the loudmouths from NSB go into the fitness section and ask how their tubby, inactive assess can learn about boxing. But, you rarely see pics. I think people who are physically un-gifted (small, weak, fat, etc) are more inclined to be mouthy online to compensate for their role in society.
                LOL. I really think it has potential. It's easy to hide behind the screen like OZ and talk trash. I bet that would be cut down if we actually saw some of the trash talkers.

Comment

I used to have my pic as my avatar, but my gorgeous face made people far too insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I used to have my pic as my avatar, but my gorgeous face made people far too insecure.
                    i remember that, you look like tom cruise compared to most of us here, we're all ugly pimply computer nerds with neck beards, it's good nobody posts pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X