No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    If he fights Guerrero, in comparison that would be a letdown. And that is coming from a Guerrero fan.
    I disagree, Guerrero just put a massive beat down on Berto. This photo says it all

Like I said the Mexican fans want to see The Ghost put another beat down on s h i t talking flashy fighter VIVA MEXICO!!
    Last edited by Punching Diva; 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      It is Dec the 4th Canelo.how the hell is Floyd planning to fight in February??that is impossible
      That's definitely possible. He was supposed to be announcing a fight this week, and I assume he's been training since he's had nothing else to do. If its at the end of February that's still just about 3 months away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Floyd hasn't looked any slower in his last few fights then he's looked since he was 30 years old. He's been practically fighting middleweights in his last two fights, both opponents outweighed him by least 15 pounds. If it's a case that he looked slower, then he was equally as slow when he faced Castillo the 1st time when Castillo outweighed him by 9 pounds. Put Floyd in there with Guererro at 147 and he will look just as fast as ever.
        middleweights? what ortiz had just moved up from 140 the fight before and cotto is a small jr middle who is still a natural weltr. floyd fans dont see anything clear.
        and floyd aint fightn in feb. guaranteed. he just comin up wit more excuses to avoid canelo like he does pac and maravilla

Comment

• Floyd needs to fight Guerrrero who just smashed Berto. Who has Canelo fought to earn the right to fight Mayweather? Here's the list of Canelo's wins against top notch competition.....PLEASE STOP, Josesito Lopez, Shane Mosley, Kermit Cintron, Alfonso Gomez, Ryan Rhodes, Matthew Hatton, Lovemore Ndou, Carlos Manuel Baldomir. The Ghost just beat #1 contender in Aydin, followed by a brutal beating of Berto. Ghost earned his shot by beating the mandatory challengers. All ya'll need to stop hating on Ghost man, the boy is a BEAST.

Comment

• Floyd ducking Ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
              I disagree, Guerrero just put a massive beat down on Berto.
              You missed the point. Guerrero is NOT a superstar and does NOT pull in money like a Pac, a Martinez, or a Canelo fight does. So if FMJ choses Guerrero, then he is not looking for a SUPERFIGHT, just a fight.

Comment

• I don't think PBF wants to fight anybody worth a damn ? Pac is slowing down and has problems with leg cramps , maybe he will fight him now . I see Canelo taking his punches and walking him down ! nite , nite chickenweather !

Comment

You missed the point. Guerrero is NOT a superstar and does NOT pull in money like a Pac, a Martinez, or a Canelo fight does. So if FMJ choses Guerrero, then he is not looking for a SUPERFIGHT, just a fight.
                  So what your saying is who cares whos earned the shot just choose the one that brings most money no matter who they are?! Thats not a superfight thats just a fight with a name

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    So what your saying is who cares whos earned the shot just choose the one that brings most money no matter who they are?! Thats not a superfight thats just a fight with a name
                    No, what I clearly indicated is that THE MAJORITY of people want SUPERFIGHTS and most want to see Pac, Martinez or Canelo over Guerrero. And Floyd is not obligated to fight Guerrero beyond a 147 belt plus he is a top 154 pound fighter and can fight there. Guerrero is not where the money is so if Floyd picks him, the reason is obvious.

Comment

Guerrero makes perfect sense because he's another southpaw that will get Floyd prepared for Manny if that fight ever happens. The only problem is, I think Guerrero will pull off the upset of the century and dethrone Mayweather. Pac, Martinez and Canelo...those fights aint happening so Guerrero vs. Mayweather needs to happen. WAR GUERRERO #VIVA MEXICO

Comment

Working...
                      X