Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Parker Heavyweight Unification Set, March 31 In Cardiff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    AJ is the no.1 so yes it is for the no.1 spot is however not for the lineal title as Wilder is the universally recognised no.2. Whoever wins this one and faces Wilder will be lineal champion after the line was broken with Fury being suspended for two years for steroid abuse.
    AJ is the # 1 ducker, shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      First unification in HW since Klitschko v Haye

Two best HWs atm going at it

AJ is the favourite, but Parker won't just show up for a paycheck

Let's hope they'll deliver
      Stop the substance abuse you are doing, these are the 2 best bums

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
        WBO, WBA, IBF & IBO heavyweight world titles on the line for the position of #1 heavyweight in the world
        What the heck is the IBO belt, you idiot. Ducked Ortiz when he was #1 contender, beat Prince Charles Martin for IBF, get out of here clown

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Lets see
          You're gonna post under every AJ/Parker article from January thru Feb to March
          lol you stupid
          I’m going to post until Wilder knocks your boy out, Yelp

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Ruiz is a heavy foot slow footed fighter .If he used explosive in and out footwork Joshua does to gauge distance instead of ONE mode of small steps coming forward , im prett sure he would be severly winded !
            “Explosive in and out footwork”😭😭😭
            AJ fanboys are the worst😬😬

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Excited as a Parker fan being an Aussie and he's a New Zealander, BUT he couldn't stop or drop little Fury or Ruiz Jnr so how much power does he have?? Joshua might be chinny but we went down and recovered well last time he hit the deck. I got Joshua winning late KO or UD. Anyway, unification good times!
              Yes, being a Kiwi I'm the same. Support JP 100%, but AJ deserves to be favorite in this fight.
              Power, reach and accuracy favours AJ, speed and stamina favours Parker.
              Makes for a great contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Scene1 View Post
                Yes, being a Kiwi I'm the same. Support JP 100%, but AJ deserves to be favorite in this fight.
                Power, reach and accuracy favours AJ, speed and stamina favours Parker.
                Makes for a great contest.
                Excellent point, do you think maybe Parker could have a game plan to take the fight deep and expose Joshua's tank? I am thinking if it goes into the later rounds Parker has a chance, but in saying that Joshua stopped Wlad late so I'm not sure. I would love for Parker to win.

Comment

Working...
                X