No announcement yet.

Izuagbe Ugonoh - HAYMON'S BADDEST POLISH HEAVYWEIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Dont listen to that ****** . Everything he posts is backwards contradictions ! You CANT expose anyone who goes into a fight with only 17 fights experience
    Who's the tard lol the op?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Breazeale already brutally KO'd this guy... Hype job exposed.

Joshua is only 'REAL NIGG@'... Others are fake, pretenders.
      Do you realize how much of a fanboy you are? Jesus christ lol gtfo with that bs.

Comment

If by 'baddest' you mean 'worst', then yes, he is the baddest.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          RJJ Goat ...reject . You know the dummy who used the word exposed but thinks Fury is the GOAT who himself got a gift decision to McDermott .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-12-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Izu ain’t no Polish name I ever heard. Ain’t no doubting he’s a tough guy man, growing up black in Poland you’re gonna have to be harder than a coffin nail to get by.

They don’t take too kindly to immigrants down there either, at least it ain’t awash like Germany, Britain, Sweden and France has become, no mosques, no terror attacks none of that shyt. Europe could learn a thing or two from Poland.
            Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 01-12-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Izu ain’t no Polish name I ever heard. Ain’t no doubting he’s a tough guy man, growing up black in Poland you’re gonna have to be harder than a coffin nail to get by.

They don’t take too kindly to immigrants down there either, at least it ain’t awash like Germany, Britain, Sweden and France has become, no mosques, no terror attacks none of that shyt. Europe could learn a thing or two from Poland.
              He is 100% Polish. He's not a naturalized citizen. He was born there, and his Polish is ace.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                RJJ Goat ...reject . You know the dummy who used the word exposed but thinks Fury is the GOAT who himself got a gift decision to McDermott .
                Yeah there's something defunct with his membrane he wants joshuas cigar finger in his pud pud as well by sounds of it

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                  He is 100% Polish. He's not a naturalized citizen. He was born there, and his Polish is ace.
                  He may be a ‘naturalised’ Pole but he ain’t Polish, I’ve seen Pole’s and I ain’t never heard of one called ‘Izu’ we’ll pretend he’s Polish though because he has a passport..

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    You’re missing Juggernaut’s agendas which is very thinly veiled but apparent all the same, he’s easily read. Izu lost to Breazeale in a fight they both looked like shyt, Breazeale’s only real win of note unless you consider the fight he was losing until the freak injury against Mansour a solid win.

The biggest ‘tard’ in here is Juggy, it’s not even close he takes it by a long distance too taking into account the level of morons on NSB that’s some accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      He may be a ‘naturalised’ Pole but he ain’t Polish, I’ve seen Pole’s and I ain’t never heard of one called ‘Izu’ we’ll pretend he’s Polish though because he has a passport..
                      Izu's parents are Nigerian, but he was born and raised in Poland which makes him a Polish citizen.

He speaks perfect Polish and so does his cute sister.

Comment

Working...
                      X