Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time the P4P lists were so weak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question is, why isn't there any inbred C level british fighters on the p4p list?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Pacquaio has wins over great(s) in their prime. Mayweather doesn't. Not saying he's better (where did I say that?). Where did I say Floyd isn't great? Why so defensive? Top 10 all-time? Really? What does your 10 look like?
      I'll give you Marquez in 2008. Who else?

Comment

It's gonna take around 3years for p4p list to become as solid as before. I mean alotta HOF retired

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
          I'll give you Marquez in 2008. Who else?
          Barrera in 2003 is close enough. Barrera was on great form for years and every performance coming into that and even a year later scored his career best win/performance.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Barrera in 2003 is close enough. Barrera was on great form for years and every performance coming into that and even a year later scored his career best win/performance.
            yeah wasn't Barrera 29 years old? and he gave him a rematch too.

Pacquiao faced Marquez 2x in his prime and should have got the victory in fight 1.

I wan't to say Cotto was pretty near his prime as well.

Who did Mayweather fight in their primes? or even close?

Even Hatton had to move up from 140 and wasn't great to begin with. Corralles was brutally weight drained a lot worse than Cotto ever was.

Honestly the best wins on Mayweathers resume are a SD win over DLH (past prime but weight advantage) and beating Canelo at 152. That is a pretty terrible stack.

Comment

Causes theres only 1 token blackboy in the top 10 P4P list - Crawford thats it... you are now claiming its weak lol I can spot your agenda! Dance for me BOY!

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
                Causes theres only 1 token blackboy in the top 10 P4P list - Crawford thats it... you are now claiming its weak lol I can spot your agenda! Dance for me BOY!
                Damn you are sad trying to bring race in to this.. Look at the resumes of all the fighters. These are the weakest P4P lists i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Looking through the P4P lists and it looks so damn weak. Sure you have potential great fighters like Loma. But nobody that actually has great wins.
                  When Chocolatitio was #1

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    When Chocolatitio was #1
                    You had Gonzalez and Ward on the list then. They weren't strong then, but they've got weaker. Who have they been replaced with? Spence and Inoue?

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      Crawford hasn't beat anyone good to be talked about as much as he is.
                      What?!?!? If you're going by the eye test then Crawford looks better than anyone on the list. If you're going by resume then he has one of the best on the list. Two lineal titles. Cleaned out an entire division. That Beltran win is the most underrated win on Crawford's resume. Beltran hasn't lost since and has looked good

Comment

Working...
                      X