No announcement yet.

El Blanco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Pretty amazing really when you think of it. Dude stopped following his favorite sport cause of some country ***** in memphis embarrassed him
    I'm pretty sure it's the biggest boxing forum.
    You realize that he could have another account or simply browse without logging in don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You realize that he could have another account or simply browse without logging in don't you?
      Damn, did Larry scar him for life that much that he would resort to all that?

Comment

Ok "interacting" then. Even f that's true thats embarrassing lol. Needing an alt cause Larry owned him?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Never mind boxing, I'm pretty sure boxingscene is the only social outlet a lot of people have.
          That thought is rather frightening on a multitude of levels :geek9:

Comment

I knew he was back with a new account

El Blanco is Bobby Deez.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I knew he was back with a new account

El Blanco is Bobby Deez.
              Not sure...

Ok "interacting" then. Even f that's true thats embarrassing lol. Needing an alt cause Larry owned him?
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Damn, did Larry scar him for life that much that he would resort to all that?
              Why does that English sissy PrettyBoy32 get a pass? Do you remember when agreed to fight Larry but disappeared for months after seeing Larry's photo?

Comment

Working...
              X