No announcement yet.

Is Turkey the lamest Boxing country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a certain somebody is not going to be happy...
    Hahaha.........

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Brazil has producd Eder Jofre. All-time great and one of the most complete and technical fighters ever. Probably top 20 in history.

Even Acelino Freitas who's far from great accomplished way more than probably the 5 best Turkish boxers combined.
      Fair enough I've never heard of jofre what era is he from.

Comment

To be fair, if I was a Turkish boxer and had fans as stupid as Floyd's Mask is I wouldn't try to be any good either.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a certain somebody is not going to be happy...
          If you're referring to Floyd's Mask f/k/a Mirko Troll Cop, he won't care because he's not really Turkish.

Comment

Canada is pretty lame considering the population and how popular boxing is there. There are good fighters based there, but rarely is there an elite native Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              they are a pretty lame sporting country tbh
              I was thinking that. They have never produced one soccer player that considered top class either. Yet much smaller nations like Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium has. None of their teams has ever won the major tournaments either.

I think you may be right.

Comment

thats why i raised eyebrows when people were saying yilidirim was a decent opponent for eubank. Had never seen him fight but i knew he wouldnt be much good and i said that pre fight. turks cant fight, thats why they have weapons behind the kebab shop counters if it kicks off, cause they cant use their fists.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                  Canada is pretty lame considering the population and how popular boxing is there. There are good fighters based there, but rarely is there an elite native Canadian.
                  Sam Langford and George Dixon are two all-time greats. Canada population is less than half of Turkeys also.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                    Fair enough I've never heard of jofre what era is he from.
                    1960's. Probably the best of that time pound for pound.

Comment

India, China, Spain?

Comment

Working...
                      X