Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to live in São Gonçalo. I wanna learn Portuguese.

Comment

• Having a few drinks and a few lines lolol.Chilld less for a few days........................good ol granny

smoking some real naughty green as well lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        haha yea, went to america

gonna go again soon

how is your progress towards your goals big man?
        Ah Murica! Good stuff man.

Yeah I'm slowly, but surely getting fitter and fitter (going to join the Foreign Legion). So its 50lbs backpack putting the miles in on cross country terrain, that's all i'm doing training-wise atm.

Of course several months off the cannabis will be needed before I actually go.

I'm currently in the process of looking for a house and get moved in there 1st, and I've a contract until Feb next year as security on an industrial estate, unsociable and random hours so the money is quite good. So I will see that through plus the move while just running 5 days a week.

I'll go beast mode late this year, and quit the pot at the end of this year-next Feb till its out my system, then off to the Legion I guess.

Unless something epic pops up (money wise) in that time which is unlikely, and that's the plan really, nothing earth shattering.

Good thing is the Legion will take you up to age 32 as long as you're fit enough, but at 26, if I haven't joined by 28 then I probably not sign up, I want to be south of 30 joining up..... So 6-8 months then no more weed for Jab! F being a security guard my life/career. I'm the only male family member who hasnt hit the military in 4 generations! (that's not the reason why I want to join up, personal challenge/adventure).

There, that's my life! My 12 year old sense of humour should help! haha.

Comment

• Had a quick weekend visit to Colorado, first legal buy at a place in downtown Denver. Just a few grams of Pineapple and some candy edibles. Always dreamed of walking into a store like that!!! Haha!

Comment

• Just got 3 bags of Critical Mass (she rounded it up to a quarter) in for the bank holiday, smells very pungent, got it double bagged and still stinks!
            Nice earthy/sweet smell to it, indica strain, its the baby of Afghani Hash Plant x with Skunk#1, so its really dense (hence the 'Mass name I guess)

Can't start it till tomorrow evening though, that be mah bank holiday smoke, so I want it gone by Monday eve!

Luckily I've 4 pre rolled Northern Lights spliffs for tonight.
            Happy toking to you guys this weekend! Don't forget to stash/collect your stems if its off strong assed bud fellas. I grind it to powder to use as bulking agent when making homemade hash....1.5g of powdered stem to each gram of keif, it works! But the stem must be of really good weed, with trichomes still on the stem..

I do make it with just keif, but to make larger bits of hash, no and again i'll add 'good stem' if that makes sense, has never ruined the potency for me, just makes for a larger batch of hash.
            Yeah if it's really really potent green, dat stem be worth keepin if you like hash, its what dem north Africans use
            (same with leaves, if they're v long pull the leaves off and powder that up for the hash and just smoke the pure bud). Each to their own!
            clmags12... I wish I could try candy edibles, that sounds legend!

Comment

• Critical Non Care

Comment

• Jabs sexual healing occurred last night, feel better now : nice n smooth

#fukwenhigh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Lmao! That has happened to me a couple of times but it was with one of my teachers in HS. But I gotta give him 2/10 on his joint rolling skills. Wtf was that abomination?

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                      Lmao! That has happened to me a couple of times but it was with one of my teachers in HS. But I gotta give him 2/10 on his joint rolling skills. Wtf was that abomination?
                      That was like a .1g joint

Comment

Working...
                      X