Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so brainwashed by politicians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Mostly Trump voters. They didn’t finish college so what do you expect? They’re easily fooled. They never learned that Twitter post by a random basement dweller isn’t a legitimate source
    Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
    It’s mostly leftist liberals man, honestly.

They do lots of crying, attacking, emotions outbursts and finger pointing.

This year showed that alone.

First thing yall do is point the finger at the other side. Kinda proving TS point.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      First thing yall do is point the finger at the other side. Kinda proving TS point.
      Exactly,they sound like children and I really do not understand it. These politicians are all friends and get rich off of keeping us divided. They could careless about us,they shut down the country and watch people starve while they go on vacations every 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
        Exactly,they sound like children and I really do not understand it. These politicians are all friends and get rich off of keeping us divided. They could careless about us,they shut down the country and watch people starve while they go on vacations every 2 weeks.
        IDK.... It's weird and stupid. As soon as someone points the finger at the other side I'm like 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Mostly Trump voters. They didn’t finish college so what do you expect? They’re easily fooled. They never learned that Twitter post by a random basement dweller isn’t a legitimate source
          Trump voters are brainwashed?

Who's side doesn't know what restroom to use?

Who's side is confused about what gender they are?

Who's side is being controlled by the media?

Who's side is bullied into thinking a bunch of thugs looting and burning cities down is actually doing a good thing?

Who's side thinks paedophilia is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Who's side is bullied into thinking a bunch of thugs looting and burning cities down is actually doing a good thing?

Let me know when you finish high school and college then get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Comment

Some may call me ignorant but i have no interest in politics. Regardless of whose in office, i dont feel my money being effected so who gives a sht.

Id rather discuss boxing, poosie, weed, and cars.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
                  They are all out to get money and could careless about the average person.I see posters actually fighting on here and people in real life giving death threats over some rich old guy. What is wrong with people? It is not that serious,how can you call yourself a man and worship another man?
                  We are all brainwashed by (or trying to brainwash) someone. Is not limited to politics.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    No, not at all.
                    Bad post by you.

This year has clearly shown who’s the most brain washed and programmed.
                    It’s the left. Clear as day.

Who is responsible for controlling the narrative and pushing agendas in this country?
                    The MSM.
                    Who the heck controls majority of the MSM?
                    That’s right, the left.

Common sense dude.
                    You should use it some time.

Comment

If you follow politics then you have way too much time on your hands. Better off doing absolutely anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X