No announcement yet.

Can we talk about white women ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Chinese women arent known for their hygiene. You cool with that?

And they tend to boss their men around making them wash dishes and all kinds of sht.
    It's a joke. I've been to China and saw a few nice looking women but by that time I'd been in the bush for three weeks and knotholes in trees were looking good to me.

I do like Asian actresses...they could try to boss me around but it wouldn't work. Except for the ones with spears, swords and num-chucks.

Comment

Im not big into Korean girls anymore. They are all fake looking because they go to the same surgeons. That’s why I got myself a proper Taiwanese woman.

Why you dissing though when your wife is half Korean? Lol

I always tell my friends this. Whatever Korea makes, the Japanese do it 10% better, always. That’s why I love Made In Japan products. I do Sony over Samsung and Panasonic over LG. I just got my studio grade Panasonic camcorder and it’s the sht. Im shooting videos to post on here.

I half alot of Korean pride obviously but im not one of those blind ass dudes. Japanese made good are superior and that’s just a fact.

Koreans dont ear no pigeons though c’mon lol.

I caught hella lotta clams at Pismo Beach though 😂
      Piano beach is the best and Korean people got issues with Japanese dominating them.

I love thick white wimmin, but one child later, they in general become sumo wrestler sized.

My wife’s mom was Korean and was always saying to her, “stay in shape, even after kids, he’s Jew, family has money, money keeps love alive!”

Sho huff bro, you buy me a 4x4 and we kick it.. my cousins will supply whatever..

I can’t post a pick or I’ll be banned of a hot Korean born in Japan, and her culture is very similar to my Mexican people. Similar to Jewish people too.

Bro, being a Jew and being in my family is 90 percent criticism(jews call it constructive criticism). My wife saw me go throw a few sessions

She said, “just like my Korean mom!”

Take their advice and let it sink in!

Bro we alright
      Koreans are cool

Comment

I love white girls and ive been with several. Yea they are drama but look at the bodies man and cod damm i love their skin tone. White girls are the best fuk buddies too.

White girls have the best bodies imo. I love that sht.

Blond girl with big natural tiits and ass makes me out of this world hard. I love them.

I love them. I just wouldnt wife them.
        White girls reading this were feeling like goddess's till they read the last sentence

Comment

• I don’t agree. Anything that bleeds from the vagina once a month is emotional...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I was in a bar in Fort Peck, Montana once. I didn't know it was Sioux reservation (I was working on a drilling rig nearby). All the Indians were bigger than me (I'm 6'2"), all were very drunk. Behind the bar were names of men that were not allowed in the bar...at the bottom were the names of the disallowed women, names like Kills Bear by Hand, or Squaw runs with Knife. I had one beer and got out of there toot sweet.
            I used to go to a native bar when I was in college, it was filled with pimps and ho's and the first night I was there I watched the bouncer ( the biggest man I've ever seen) break up a fight between two (native) women who were both almost 6 ft tall and weighed around 180 lbs, and there was a stabbing on the front steps a little after I left. I think kills Bear by Hand must have been there

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I don’t agree. Anything that bleeds from the vagina once a month is emotional...

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
              I used to go to a native bar when I was in college, it was filled with pimps and ho's and the first night I was there I watched the bouncer ( the biggest man I've ever seen) break up a fight between two (native) women who were both almost 6 ft tall and weighed around 180 lbs, and there was a stabbing on the front steps a little after I left. I think kills Bear by Hand must have been there
              Yeah it's no wonder it took the Army 50 years to get the Sioux onto a reservation.

Comment

• I think American white women are very emotional and fragile. I have dated 3 (American), and my current one is white and she is the most serious one because we now live together. They were all pretty emo.

But white women from other countries are not fragile/emo. They can actually be pretty cold. I have dated only 1 white girl from out of the US (she came to live/go to college in the US), my experience with her was that she was very serious and strong.

My gf, who is an Italian-American with German and Dutch, cries for almost anything. If we argue nowadays, I actually just stay quiet for the most part, in fear of making her cry. To be fair, she did warn me when we were 'friends', that she is very emo due to her PTSD (she was in USAF and has been deployed twice to Afghanistan), and that if we date I will have to deal with her crying. Although I don't think PTSD makes people emo, but I just allow her to blame her PTSD on her emo-ness and fragileness. She would probably cry if I told her otherwise. One day I got really mad and asked her to stop starting argument with me and then crying her way out of the argument....and of course she cried about that too. She is lucky she is hot and knows hot to cook, it's why I put with her emo/fragile self.

Latinas' personality can be really rough. They certainly aren't for everyone.

Asian girls, depending on what part of Asia, they can also be no-nonsense type of girls. It also depends on the culture. Like a Chinese-American girl raised in the US can be emo/fragile. But a Chinese girl who was raised in China would probably be mentally and emotionally tougher. Just from my experience which is not a ton. I have dated a Vietnamese girl from Vietnam who moved to NY, and also a Philippine woman (she was 30 I was 19 and she was smoking hot) from the Philippines who moved to NY. Both of these chicks were pretty emotionally and mentally well put together. They were both "feminine" but tough. They were not soft. But seriously this Philippine woman turned heads. This chick looked like she could make easy money with nudes or prn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Holy ****.

So ****ing emotional.

Like. Wow.

Hispanic. Black. Asian women are strong

These *****es are like a piece of glass.

Shatter on a drop.

Why is this ?!

I don't like white girls. (No rayciss)
                  Most women are loony tunes. You just gotta decide is it worth putting up with (AKA is the sex any good)

I like a woman who doesn't have baggage (AKA KIDS)

Comment

• Russian women are strong. So strong they'll probably stab you in their sleep if you piss them off.

They're like Latinas, with less affection and more sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I think American white women are very emotional and fragile. I have dated 3 (American), and my current one is white and she is the most serious one because we now live together. They were all pretty emo.

But white women from other countries are not fragile/emo. They can actually be pretty cold. I have dated only 1 white girl from out of the US (she came to live/go to college in the US), my experience with her was that she was very serious and strong.

My gf, who is an Italian-American with German and Dutch, cries for almost anything. If we argue nowadays, I actually just stay quiet for the most part, in fear of making her cry. To be fair, she did warn me when we were 'friends', that she is very emo due to her PTSD (she was in USAF and has been deployed twice to Afghanistan), and that if we date I will have to deal with her crying. Although I don't think PTSD makes people emo, but I just allow her to blame her PTSD on her emo-ness and fragileness. She would probably cry if I told her otherwise. One day I got really mad and asked her to stop starting argument with me and then crying her way out of the argument....and of course she cried about that too. She is lucky she is hot and knows hot to cook, it's why I put with her emo/fragile self.

Latinas' personality can be really rough. They certainly aren't for everyone.

Asian girls, depending on what part of Asia, they can also be no-nonsense type of girls. It also depends on the culture. Like a Chinese-American girl raised in the US can be emo/fragile. But a Chinese girl who was raised in China would probably be mentally and emotionally tougher. Just from my experience which is not a ton. I have dated a Vietnamese girl from Vietnam who moved to NY, and also a Philippine woman (she was 30 I was 19 and she was smoking hot) from the Philippines who moved to NY. Both of these chicks were pretty emotionally and mentally well put together. They were both "feminine" but tough. They were not soft. But seriously this Philippine woman turned heads. This chick looked like she could make easy money with nudes or prn.

Kev gets it.

All these white women our age have all done that emo phase.

Comment

Working...
                      X