Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Canelo going to fight any of these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Canelo going to fight any of these guys?

Canelo is a great fighter but when is he going to fight any of these guys.

160 - Charlo, Andrade, GGG 3rd fight (Even though I don't care to see it) but I'll take any of these guys over Ryota

168 - BJS, Benavidez, Caleb Plant, - He can fight anyone of these guys.

Canelo NEEDS to fight one of these guys period. The "franchise champion title" is bulljive cause canelo just moving through weight classes fight anybodies lol.

Am I tripping or what??

Please, don't even bring up a 3rd GGG fight, we've seen that movie twice before, and neither lived up to the hype.

Charlo and Andrade would be Interesting , but I don't expect Canelo to drop all the way back to 160 now after going up to 175.

I imagine if any of those guys want Canelo it'll have to be at 168.

Why can't GG fight them?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoseph View Post
      Canelo is a great fighter but when is he going to fight any of these guys.

160 - Charlo, Andrade, GGG 3rd fight (Even though I don't care to see it) but I'll take any of these guys over Ryota

168 - BJS, Benavidez, Caleb Plant, - He can fight anyone of these guys.

Canelo NEEDS to fight one of these guys period. The "franchise champion title" is bulljive cause canelo just moving through weight classes fight anybodies lol.

Am I tripping or what??
      In my opinion he will never fight Jermall, Andrade, GGG or, Benavidez. He will very likely fight BJS and possibly Plant but he will only fight them in Vegas.. I think he beats BJS easily because BJS has not look good in over two years when he beat Lemieux. Plant would be a harder fight but Canelo beats him too in my opinion.

Comment

Canelo will stay at 168
        Even Oscar has mentioned it and believes he can wipe out the division
        Imo , it’ll be to hard to drop to 160 again

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
          Please, don't even bring up a 3rd GGG fight, we've seen that movie twice before, and neither lived up to the hype.

Charlo and Andrade would be Interesting , but I don't expect Canelo to drop all the way back to 160 now after going up to 175.

I imagine if any of those guys want Canelo it'll have to be at 168.

Why can't GG fight them?
          Right. You echoed my sentiments exactly. No need for another GGG fight for the points u made. I agree that I can’t see him dropping down to 160 again unless he rakes up sum losses at the higher weights and needs a storyline to jump start his career again. Nelo is the tide that raises all boats, u need to come to him. I suspect BJS at 168 before an Andrade at any weight. BJS might be tricky if he’s on point, but it’s not like Nelo would be the underdog. I could even see it being at sum crazy neutral ground... or not lol

Comment

Working...
          X