Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question. Whats Up With SA Rules That Might Impact People Attending Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question. Whats Up With SA Rules That Might Impact People Attending Fight

They gonna chop off MJP's left boob if she laughs too hard in front of men or some sh^t.

Whats the f#cking rules in this backwards ass place that mfers from more updated & civilized countries might not be aware of.

God is great.

Comment

First, you need a visa, which isn't always the easiest or fastest to get. Second, it's hot as hell. Third, be aware that Yemen's missiles have reached Riyadh not so long ago, so make peace with your god before you go. Lastly, pretty sure there'll be no ring girls, so yeah, enjoy yourself in that non-alcoholic, women-free zone.

Comment

Smith vs Groves was there. Don't remember much being made about the location for that. I'm sure they'll get by.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
          Lastly, pretty sure there'll be no ring girls, so yeah, enjoy yourself in that non-alcoholic, women-free zone.
          What do they got between rounds to show the round. They just put it up on the big screen or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Smith vs Groves was there. Don't remember much being made about the location for that. I'm sure they'll get by.
            No one wanted to go to that fight. No one was all that amped for that fight. Well maybe some UK fans idk.

I legit don't remember much about the specifics of the out of ring stuff with that fight. I just remember the audience looking like they were waiting at the DMV not seeing a WBSS finals fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              God is great.
              God is fake.

Whoever is running the computer simulation we are all living in deserves our respect & appreciation doe.

Comment

I want a large group of Mexicans (who are all catholic) to be there and instigate a fight with the Muslim part of the audience. Drunk Brits who smuggled their booze into SA will be singing God save the queen in the background for which they all will get executed the following day
                Last edited by Szef; 08-09-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Every country has their rules and regulations. People need to read and adhere to them whilst visiting those countries.

Would Michelle joy phelps be allowed to cover the fight? Am sure she and other women like are would be free to do so.

Sometimes, I really think there is some truth, with the saying that some Americans, give that stereotype about them being ignorant and soft. She is already complaining like it’s all about her. Gosh....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Every country has their rules and regulations. People need to read and adhere to them whilst visiting those countries.

Would Michelle joy phelps be allowed to cover the fight? Am sure she and other women like are would be free to do so.
                    I've heard they segregate their workplaces. I've heard men & women can't attend events together.

And yea I know every country has their rules & regulations. Hence this thread. I'm curious what they are & what are some potential problems to avoid for people that decide to attend this one. I mean to me this is the legit first fight that would be cool to attend thats in some backwoods type country where the rules of the country are antiquated.

Comment

Working...
                    X