No announcement yet.

ruiz Can't Dictate whats what in The AJ Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You just don't like facts and must take L's all the time if you cant see Ruiz can't over take the rematch clause..This is real basic things on a boxing forum so if you use the " My fiend is better then yours approach " it really doesn't make you look smart at all.
    I bet you the fight doesn't go where YOU say it will unless they PAY Ruiz a bigger check which you probably don't think they will pay. Smart ass, I mean smart guy.

Comment

who cares?? Joshua really showed his value in his last fight...guy is trash

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Joshua has to revamp everything in a loss. Its not rocket science only to you dummies who have trouble with simple math.lol

Beyond that everything you stated is garbage but you know that as you're one of the smarter leeches on here for a certain group who we know who that is and the first word is LYINGS. lol

We do know so far Wilder took an L to a half ready Fury who wasnt on a Ruiz level at THAT time, that we do know. In fact if we counted all the time Wilder was also saved by somewhat suspicious circumstances and just bells in general the guy has 3 losses so you might want to fact check before more shyte come out of your mouth.
        So D.Wilder has 3L's now? Man you on some real dumb shet. He also has a draw against fury & fury high tailed it out the rematch that's for sure....LMMFAO!

Matter of fact YOU can't even boxing if your life depended on it, we saw you hit the punching bag....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I bet you the fight doesn't go where YOU say it will unless they PAY Ruiz a bigger check which you probably don't think they will pay. Smart ass, I mean smart guy.
          The fight wont go where I say ,its going where Hearn says and its official . You lost. Game over.

Comment

Working...
          X