Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reacts To The Chatter of a Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess it ain't happening..they worry about size upwards but entertain size down below..team hi-tech

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Loma isn't good enough to jump 2 weight classes?
      It'd be 3 weight classes and he already moved up from 126...

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        guess it ain't happening..they worry about size upwards but entertain size down below..team hi-tech
        Yes let's definitely criticize them for making intelligent decisions

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Yes let's definitely criticize them for making intelligent decisions
          i like loma but fighting rigondeaux and marriaga was an intelligent decision too? rigondeaux fight was a gamble which didn't turn out well as he said himself,with the size difference he knew he wasn't gonna get any credit for beating him..he outclassed the guys they put in front of him but he didn't get much credit for those two victories..those fights were only a confirmation of what we already know..c'mon..but i'm no hater only if berchelt and the other champs would step up and face him or he beats mikey garcia especially will he get the credit he deserves

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            i like loma but fighting rigondeaux and marriaga was an intelligent decision too? rigondeaux fight was a gamble which didn't turn out well as he said himself,with the size difference he knew he wasn't gonna get any credit for beating him..he outclassed the guys they put in front of him but he didn't get much credit for those two victories..those fights were only a confirmation of what we already know.
            right, but he got paid well for fights he had no chance of losing.

why does that obligate him to immediately jump two weight classes to fight pacquiao next?

rigo jumped two weight classes because his career was in the toilet and he had no choice. loma is not that desperate.

Comment

Unbeaten ehh? Come on Boxingscene... do better. Makes it look like you've been watching boxing for 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Loma isn't good enough to jump 2 weight classes?
                More like he's not stupid enough to do that.

Comment

I say why not. If Loma moves up to take pac it would be a great W for his record.

Comment

A bridge too far??? Really???

Comment

I say 138 is a good Catchweight. Pacquiao has HUGEeals while training and he still comes in around 144 for his fights. He really should he fighting at 140 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X