Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Dude-- You need help.
    nah...im just ruining myths and the new year for gggroupies

take a look at page 1 where "dramashow"(i think we all know who he is a fan of) is ripping ortiz a new one even though he probably claimed wilder was scared when ortiz failed the test and the fight got called off....

if you take a step back you realize who the real people that need help are....but you are caught up in that web with them...that web of eating golovkin **** sandwiches

Comment

I think he's the most technically skilled HW, but the clock is tickin.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Will you post where you got such info as far as his age?Because I have NEVER heard anything near that 48-49??Now I have heard that its possible he MAY be couple years older.And you make him sound like a man on deathbed lol"horrendously slow"NOT TRUE and "man with his age and heath problems"The WBC cleared him medically.And if you cant take their word for that then why take their word on the fact that he EVEN HAS high blood pressure.Let me guess Joshua fan?
        he is 38 years old. You can go back to his early years as an amateur. The boxing federation monitors all participants on the International tour. Just like all other renown athletes from Cuba. Some "fans" here think it is very easy to change your age. You have to show your real birth certificate since you start in the program. Coaches from different part of the country make sure there is no cheating when competing against each other. The same here in the USA.

Comment

I dont rate him to highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            nah...im just ruining myths and the new year for gggroupies

take a look at page 1 where "dramashow"(i think we all know who he is a fan of) is ripping ortiz a new one even though he probably claimed wilder was scared when ortiz failed the test and the fight got called off....

if you take a step back you realize who the real people that need help are....but you are caught up in that web with them...that web of eating golovkin **** sandwiches
            You are so obsessed with Golovkin and his groupies that you seem to find them relevant anywhere and everywhere. You can't comment in many threads without bringing either of them up.

Even Lalin and Robbie Barrett aren't as obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              he is 38 years old. You can go back to his early years as an amateur. The boxing federation monitors all participants on the International tour. Just like all other renown athletes from Cuba. Some "fans" here think it is very easy to change your age. You have to show your real birth certificate since you start in the program. Coaches from different part of the country make sure there is no cheating when competing against each other. The same here in the USA.
              Funny thing is, even if it were easy to fake birth certificates and ages, Ortiz’s exploits have been documented for years. If he started competing at a documented age of say, 15, it would be glaringly obvious if he was actually much older than that. The notion that a 25 year old, or even a 20 year old, could pass themselves off as someone that young is pretty laughable. I get that some people think he’s older. But ten years older? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                I my eyes, it's about speed, not size or power.
                Speed beat power, EVERY TIME, the only thing that beats speed is timing.
                Pov doesn't seem to have either, in my eyes.
                I think sheer size offers its own challenges when you get to the heavyweights at least. Not just in reach advantage or additional power in the shots, like you say a well timed shot from a smaller guy can still get the job done, but those big frames that Wilder, Joshua possess are a big challenge for a smaller heavyweight like Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                  Haymon makes all the decisions. He controls his fighters careers with a vice like grip. He was the one who made Quillin drop his belt, he was the one the made Stevenson sign with Showtime and duck Kovalev, he was the one who sold Martin's belts to Hearn, in fact it was Haymon who suggested to Hearn that Joshua fight Martin for the IBF belt. Haymon fighters have no say on who they fight.

Wilder had to fight Povetkin because he was the mandatory, Haymon would of preferred it not happen. Fact is when Wilder won the title Povetkin offered them $10 mill for a voluntary and Finkel and Haymon turned it down, saying Wilder was still a baby in heavyweight terms, despite being a pro for over 6 years and having 32 fights.

I think Wilder and Haymon fighters in general get a bad rep for ducking because Haymon is so risk adverse. Wilder I think would of fought Povetkin and anyone else but Haymon wasn't willing to risk it and didn't want to pay for better opposition for Wilder.
                  Wilder did sign to fight Povetkin?And he they won purse bid that gave Wilder 5 million so they did not turn down ten.And Haymen don't make them do NOTHING this is not Don King and the 80s or Carbo in the 40-50s.He gave them (Quilen,Stevenson)better money to do something else.His idea was to take over boxing and it failed.He did not want those two to lose to non pbc fighters but that did not last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think he's the most technically skilled HW, but the clock is tickin.

This sums up my thoughts on him. I really liked him after the Jennings fight but he seems to have declined a bit. he also throws his left had funny to me sometimes, almost like its not natural to him. Ive wondered if he wasnt actually right handed.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                      How does some guy with all red put out such a clear and honest post.Just goes to show ya these points and Ks don't mean sh ite.There was a guy on here 1-2 days ago swearing he was 48-9.

Comment

Working...
                      X