Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia has a chance to become the LINEAL welterweight champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if Thurman gets stripped and Danny fights for the vacant titles against *insert journeyman* and gets them. Lamont Peterson beats Spence and rematches Danny and gets robbed on the cards again. Then Danny beats Jeff Horn.

Totally plausible...........

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      I think he got robbed versus Thurman and would have a great chance to beat Vargas, Spence, Crawford, Porter, etc. But I know you casuals here won't believe me.
      Yes and he is off to such a great start fighting washed up shot to **** Rios. Call me a casual because I thought Thurman won clearly won by a good amount. I think Spence and Crawford would easily beat him. I would favor Porter to beat him. He would probably beat Vargas but that won't make him lineal champ.

Comment

Honestly at this point people who make pro Garcia threads are either delusional or a part of team Garcia. I mean Ron Salsa doe. Biggest waste of a career in the last decade. Surprised he hasn’t been sponsered by vagisil doe.

Comment

Danny is in a tough spot. He beats none of the top 147 fighters and he's too big for 140 and to small for 154. Him and Broner are in boxing purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            Honestly at this point people who make pro Garcia threads are either delusional or a part of team Garcia. I mean Ron Salsa doe. Biggest waste of a career in the last decade. Surprised he hasn’t been sponsered by vagisil doe.
            100% this right here

Comment

So many casual fans in this thread holy **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Porter is taylor made for Garcia. I see Porter as a unrefined Matthysse. Comes in a straght line, cant box and tries to bully his opponents with billy goat headbutts. He will be slapped by Garcia.
                Matthysse and porter fight completely different.
                Lucas fights at midrange and breaks you down with methodical punches to the body. Very clean and crispy but somewhat predictable punches.

Porter just jumps (sometimes with his head) into close range and starts working with wild punches from close range. He knows how to work out of a clinch but smothers his own punches. Yes, Garcia will have plenty opportunities to time his left hook, but porter also took Thurmans biggest shots and Thurman has a much better counterpunch ability.

Comment

Mauricio Herrera doe.

Mario Bros. plumber fo lifez, first dude to take Danny and Ruslan to king koopa''s land

Comment

Working...
                  X