No announcement yet.

Sad Sad evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Proof that a dog is not man's best friend and proof *****es all want to bite off more then they can chew.

Should have drop kicked that ***** to the kerb then placed it's jaw on the kerb and kerb stomp that ***** like something out of American History X without the racism.

I hate dogs. Dirty bastards the lot of 'em.
    Wow ur Hate on dog is on the roof

Comment

there's gotta be another way...dont you have homies that can take her in?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        The bite has nipped the skin,there was little bit of blood but not pouring out.its bruised already.She was in no way provoked or anything.Me and my son were playing andshe was just lying in her bed and when I started tickling my son he was obviously in hysterics and she literally jumped out of her bed and bit him.

We're n shock,we can't believe she just bit him.She's a patterdale terrier .
        Looks like ur dog was jealous

Do u give ur son and ur dog time to play? Or are u distancing ur son all the time away from ur dog?

It sounds like ur dog has no attachment to ur son

Comment

That's a tough position.

That is disturbing that she just randomly jumped out of her bed to bite him. Was she aggitated in anyway

Comment

Doesn't seem necessary to put the dog down, just saying

You sure you don't just want to get rid of the dog? There are literally a bunch of other options then just saying right off the bat "needless to say we have to put her down" ffs...
            Last edited by Rudyo; 08-09-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Or you could take her somewhere without children..some lone dude who needs a friend and watchdog

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Or you could take her somewhere without children..some lone dude who needs a friend and watchdog
                ^^^^ this

Base on his story the dog seems to be a loyal protector
                She must have think the son was attacking him
                So she attacked the son

Thats what happens when the dog has no good attachment to ur kid

U have to let them play, let ur son give her a rub and always do not let ur kids hurt the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  ^^^^ this

Base on his story the dog seems to be a loyal protector
                  She must have think the son was attacking him
                  So she attacked the son

Thats what happens when the dog has no good attachment to ur kid

U have to let them play, let ur son give her a rub and always do not let ur kids hurt the dog.
                  Dog could have anxiety too, Hugh himself said "his son was in obvious hysterics".... That could have spooked the dog, and it nipped em because of that.

Comment

My son was 3 when we got her,they are great.She's been a bit oddsince she had her first litter of pups.Me and the WIFE are just shocked she's actually done it.And yes,thefirst thing that went through my head was to kill the thing when my son squealed and we seen the bite.Im a dog lover I posted her o pic here when we first bought her.And for the sarky comment by **** face your lucky we're not in person coz ill break your ****ing neck son.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Dog could have anxiety too, Hugh himself said "his son was in obvious hysterics".... That could have spooked the dog, and it nipped em because of that.
                      Right and the dog seems to not have good attachement to his kid

I and my wife do this most the time with our dog
                      I ask my wife to play the attacker and pretend to attack me, and i play around by asking for help to him looking like im on pain
                      Me and my wife have equal attachment to our dog

What ends up happening is he wiggles his tail and the same time help my wife and playfully attack me with just push and licks

Comment

Working...
                      X