Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Floyd need an IV to rehydrate if he barely cuts any weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    weight in 146lbs
    fight night weight 149lbs
    floyd was severely dehydrated that he needed those 750ml and rehydrate to 149lbs.

Even a hardcore floyd fans will not believe this BS.
    Serious Floyd fan here. I believe Floyd needed 750mL saline about as much as I believe PEDquiao used salt water to heal a torn rotator cuff XD

Get rekt fàgboy

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Why don't you just answer the question and stop this nonsense?
      TS is not even a Pac fan. He's a huge Mayweather fan.
      ...i already posted on the topic...and first at that....dumb azz

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        roach said it himself

it was their team....and the Tards are still in denial
        Yeah, maybe they are actually apart of team pac and have more info than roach... lol

Comment

You pinche americanos complaining about un poco IV's and testosterona like it would make a difference. Floyd would beat Manuel every time they fought unless they fought down in Chihuahua at Esteban's ranchero. We had no rules there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Serious Floyd fan here. I believe Floyd needed 750mL saline about as much as I believe PEDquiao used salt water to heal a torn rotator cuff XD

Get rekt fàgboy
            Yes if floIV use less than 750ml of saline the PEDS will surely show on the test.

Sorry pac didn't caught doing something illegal.

If it's pac that get caught i will surely call pac a PED user.

Comment

Floyd wasnt 149. He just says that to make himself seem like a smaller guy than he is. Guy was clearly bigger than pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Yes if floIV use less than 750ml of saline the PEDS will surely show on the test.

Sorry pac didn't caught doing something illegal.

If it's pac that get caught i will surely call pac a PED user.
                Pac was caught trying to abuse an insane amount of toradol for an injury that didn't happen until the 45th round.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  these captain save-a-floyds are so fixated on saving floyd, they don't even pay attention to what the actual top of the thread is...
                  They tried so hard to save their hero. But i feel sorry for them. floIV let them down by letting himself get caught doing what armstrong is also doing.

Comment

Lmao these threads are rich. A noticeable amount of froid groupies missing.

Til this day they still don't have an answer and still say Pacquiao is on steroids and not froid lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                      Lmao these threads are rich. A noticeable amount of froid groupies missing.

Til this day they still don't have an answer and still say Pacquiao is on steroids and not froid lmao
                      - - TBE TUE TBA Fighter in history…
                      Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X