No announcement yet.

Caffiene and Anaerobic ability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffiene and Anaerobic ability

My freind who pretty fit told me about this when we where having a convo about how i think all supplements and "boosters are bs" he told be how to increase anaerobic ability and aerobic at the same time. i though it was bs. but this it was he told me ... caffeine+ 1.3 dimethylamine can increase heart rate by up to 40bpm which means you can train doing an aerobic activity while in reality its like doing sprints.. He gave me some of his supplement called "hemo rage black ultra conectrate" I tried it with my morning run for a couple days, my hear rate was off the roof during the jog felt like i was full on sprinting but i still had energy and i kept this up for 40 minutes.

results

4.35 mile time

day 1( no caffeine) 38:10

day 2(caffeine) 38:34

day 3(caffeine) (38:05)

day 4 (caffeine (39:09)

day 5(caffeine 38:51)

and finnaly off this because it started affecting sleep

day 6 ( NO CAFFEINE 35:27)

day ( 7) no caffeine 35:38

but this stuff made me feel a little sick so i dont think im sticking to this

what is dimethylamine - i googled it and it doesn't seem to be consumable for humans.

Comment

this is just stupid.

anaerobic activity creates lactic acid, lactic acid is broken down by and used as fuel by lung muscles, heart muscles, red blood cells, slow twitch muscles, and a few organs.

thus as you improve aerobic capacity, you improve your anaerobic capacity.

your just burning a few extra calories and putting undue stress on your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyJunior View Post
        My freind who pretty fit told me about this when we where having a convo about how i think all supplements and "boosters are bs" he told be how to increase anaerobic ability and aerobic at the same time. i though it was bs. but this it was he told me ... caffeine+ 1.3 dimethylamine can increase heart rate by up to 40bpm which means you can train doing an aerobic activity while in reality its like doing sprints.. He gave me some of his supplement called "hemo rage black ultra conectrate" I tried it with my morning run for a couple days, my hear rate was off the roof during the jog felt like i was full on sprinting but i still had energy and i kept this up for 40 minutes.

results

4.35 mile time

Grief! Yea, take care of your heart!

a cup of tea before a distance race does seem to give me a better result. But your caffeine consumption clearly decimates your running times.....it must be a crazy dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyJunior View Post

results

4.35 mile time

WOW...DO NOT TAKE THAT SHCH!T!!!!

READ.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylamine
          Uses

Dimethylamine is a precursor to several industrially significant compounds.[5][7] It reacts with carbon disulfide to give dimethyldithiocarbamate, a precursor to a family of chemicals widely used in the vulcanization of rubber. The solvents dimethylformamide and dimethylacetamide are derived from dimethylamine. It is raw material for the production of many agrichemicals and pharmaceuticals, such as dimefox and diphenhydramine, respectively. The chemical weapon tabun is derived from dimethylamine. The surfactant lauryl dimethylamine oxide is found in soaps and cleaning compounds. Unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine, a rocket fuel, is prepared from dimethylamine.
          [edit] Biochemistry

The German c*o*c*k*roach utilizes dimethylamine as a pheromone for communication.[8]

Dimethylamine undergoes nitrosation under weak acid conditions to give dimethylnitrosamine. This animal carcinogen has been detected and quantified in human urine samples and it may also arise from nitrosation of dimethylamine by nitrogen oxides present in acid rain in highly industrialized countries.[citation needed]

Comment

Working...
          X