Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your views on a Dillian Whyte vs. Deontay Wilder fight changed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have your views on a Dillian Whyte vs. Deontay Wilder fight changed?

Quite a lot has happened since this fight was last discussed. Have your views on the outcome of a potential fight between the two changed, or do they remain the same?
    Yes - Explain
    0.00%
    No - I think Wilder would destroy him
    50.00%
    No - I think Whyte has a chance in the fight
    50.00%
    Other - Explain
    0.00%
    Last edited by W1LL; 02-04-2019, 07:29 AM.

Still the same, i don't see how he beats Wilder.

Comment

Same, not only do I not see him winning but until Wilder-Fury-Joshua becomes one name I don't care to see anyone but with them but one another. We don't need a fourth we need there to be two left and then one.

Comment

Nothing’s changed.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Quite a lot has happened since this fight was last discussed. Have your views on the outcome of a potential fight between the two changed, or do they remain the same?
          Not really, I still think Wilder still ices him. The only thing that’s changed is Whyte has now earned and deserves a shot at either AJ or Wilder. I’m not a fan of Whyte, but I feel a great deal of sympathy for how he’s been treated by AJ/Hearn in the current negotiations, the way they have lowballed and now sidestepped him is disgusting, especially considering he is signed to Hearn/Matchroom

Comment

I think it would be good fight. But just like fury he needs to be alert for 12 rounds.
            White could beat him. Fury showed blueprint

Comment

I think Dillian Whyte is becoming an anti hero. Nobody really cares for him or believes in his skills...but he can surpass AJ in popularity just by continuing to compete regardless of the bad treatment he receives as second fiddle. Chisora is much the same. Perceived injustice from the pretentious overlords will always bring out the supporters of the underdog. Having said that..when he steps up...he will be sat down.

Comment

I'd rather see Whyte fight Fury.

Comment

I still think he can beat Wilder. It's funny, it seems like people have a higher opinion of Wilder after Fury schooled him.

Whyte isn't what I'd call elite but he likes to mix it up and I think he would bring it to Wilder. He has the power to turn the switch off if he lands, not on the level that Wilder does of course but he has shown he carries his power through out the fight. I'd watch it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    I still think he can beat Wilder. It's funny, it seems like people have a higher opinion of Wilder after Fury schooled him.

Whyte isn't what I'd call elite but he likes to mix it up and I think he would bring it to Wilder. He has the power to turn the switch off if he lands, not on the level that Wilder does of course but he has shown he carries his power through out the fight. I'd watch it for sure.

I think a lot of both sides were grounded after the Fury fight. I was in the minority expectations of a Fury K.O so nothing really changed for me regarding Whyte who still should lose but anyone thinking Wilder destroys him continues to ignore reality , he has never destroyed anyone who's fit and ready. If Whyte can develop a better right hand it's a 50/50 type fight .

Comment

Working...
                    X