No announcement yet.

Liam Smith will beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Smith will beat Canelo

Time to settle the score with my haters. I will share the biggest secret of boxing at the moment. The truth is, Liam Smith will beat Canelo. Canelo will get the win by unanimous decision, true, but this fight is gonna be a massive robbery. Smith will prove to be the better boxer. You can act surprised when it happens, if you want, but that's good, cause if that's the case, then you should have realized by now what I'm truly about. The fight is coming up soon. Get ready for Canelo to be exposed for getting yet another robbery win. When will you haters learn?

If this happens i might be jumping on 'theboxingxpert' hype train. although i also think smith will give him problems

Comment

Best of luck to you on that prediction

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        If this happens i might be jumping on 'theboxingxpert' hype train. although i also think smith will give him problems
        I expect you to stay true to your word, boy. The hype is real.

Comment

A wont be shocked if smith wins although saying that if it goes to points he would probably need to knock canelo down in every round to get a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            I expect you to stay true to your word, boy. The hype is real.
            What's your take on the fight? How do you see it playing out?

Comment

Just to confirm, your 'prediction' is that Canelo will win by a UD, but you're leaving the door open for yourself to say 'I told you so', because in your eyes, Smith won?

Title of this thread and the prediction itself is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
                A wont be shocked if smith wins although saying that if it goes to points he would probably need to knock canelo down in every round to get a decision.
                Canelo will win the decision, but Smith will win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Canelo will win the decision, but Smith will win the fight.
                  CAnelo stops him in 8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Just to confirm, your 'prediction' is that Canelo will win by a UD, but you're leaving the door open for yourself to say 'I told you so', because in your eyes, Smith won?

Title of this thread and the prediction itself is garbage.
                    Smith will win most rounds and do it so clearly that even Mexicans won't deny it. But Canelo will get the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X