Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Sex Tape Broker Kevin Blatt, Oscar De La Hoya Has 3 Sex Tapes Out There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Sex Tape Broker Kevin Blatt, Oscar De La Hoya Has 3 Sex Tapes Out There

The sex tape conversation starts at 2:56:02 but I embedded the Youtube clip so it would start where they would talk about ODLH's sex tapes. Apparently, the original Kim K sex tape had Ray J pissing on her. There's a sex tape out there with Princess Meghan Markle eating out a guy's ass. There's also a sex tape out there with Jennifer Lopez with her first husband.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post

The sex tape conversation starts at 2:56:02 but I embedded the Youtube clip so it would start where they would talk about ODLH's sex tapes. Apparently, the original Kim K sex tape had Ray J pissing on her. There's a sex tape out there with Princess Meghan Markle eating out a guy's ass. There's also a sex tape out there with Jennifer Lopez with her first husband.
      Megan is now eating out of Prince Harry's ass.

Comment

Of which I wish to view 0 of them

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Of which I wish to view 0 of them
          J. Lo if she's got Diddy bumping in the background. Only then

Comment

Oh yeah. There are always these guys that literally have all the dirt. They have all the photos/videos of anyone you could imagine.
            I'm not talking about Hollywood either. Just certain "guys" that somehow finesse their way in to obtaining all this private information. Knew a guy in my small town, same way. Dude had something on any girl who has ever slept with someone

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              J. Lo if she's got Diddy bumping in the background. Only then
              Oh wait, I misread the thread. I thought it was 3 sex tapes involving ODLH. Yeah I'd watch a JLO tape.

Comment

With dudes or chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Carrtex View Post
                  With dudes or chicks
                  Chicks with dicks most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Oh wait, I misread the thread. I thought it was 3 sex tapes involving ODLH. Yeah I'd watch a JLO tape.
                    Ofcourse you'd watch JLO sticking a pin up De La Hoya you pervert.

Comment

Working...
                    X