No announcement yet.

Senate to reject declaration of border emergency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    dumb ass Trump and his slurpers are not tired of "winning" yet?
    Why would this make trump look bad? He is doing everything in his power to save this country but it's just too late. It will be a bankrupt third-world cesspool in 1-2 generations.

The parts that were swamped along the border already are bankrupt third-world cesspools & the disease is spreading. And we are supposed to be upset with the people sacrificing everything to try and stop it? Logic?

I'm not even one of them. I have an exit strategy & enough money to leave when I'm elderly and the new "Americans" are eating out of dumpsters.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Why would this make trump look bad? He is doing everything in his power to save this country but it's just too late. It will be a bankrupt third-world cesspool in 1-2 generations.

The parts that were swamped along the border already are bankrupt third-world cesspools & the disease is spreading. And we are supposed to be upset with the people sacrificing everything to try and stop it? Logic?

I'm not even one of them. I have an exit strategy & enough money to leave when I'm elderly and the new "Americans" are eating out of dumpsters.
      it makes Trump look bad because this is what he based his entire campaign on.. a wall. even republicans voted against him that says alot.

Comment

it makes Trump look bad because this is what he based his entire campaign on.. a wall. even republicans voted against him that says alot.
        His entire candidacy was not based on the wall.

He advocated tax and regulation cuts, withdrawing from bad trade deals, a vastly different foreign policy, SC Justices, and defending the 2nd Amendment, for example.

Just because you are a one issue voter doesn't mean Trump ran a one issue campaign, or that his voters were one issue voters.

Comment

What does it say exactly? Republicans have been overwhelmingly liberal/left-leaning since the neocons came to compose the majority of the party.

Trump was elected as a hail mary to save a modern western country from becoming just another component of the generally destitute "Americas" and he failed. Why are people celebrating that or faulting him? At least he tried & wasn't part of the problem.

Comment

Let's run with this. The wall was his whole platform. And he won. The majority of the states decided they wanted a wall.

So why are the Democrats going against the will of the American people?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Let's run with this. The wall was his whole platform. And he won. The majority of the states decided they wanted a wall.

So why are the Democrats going against the will of the American people?
              Because they had a midterm election

And he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Because they had a midterm election

And he lost
                You say midterm and he lost at the same time...

You do see the problem with this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  You say midterm and he lost at the same time...

You do see the problem with this, right?
                  Obviously if the people were for his agenda like you said his party wouldn't have lost the election

Maybe the people believed him when he said Mexico would pay for it and lost support when he tried to do a bait and switch

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Trump will not get impeached.
                    If the Mueller report comes out in late 2019 or early 2020, he will be. Trump is screwed and deservedly so, but the only way he makes it to the next election without impeachment is if the Mueller report takes long.

I don't know when it'll come out, but everything points to conspiracy against the United States. I would be literally shocked if it were anything other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      If the Mueller report comes out in late 2019 or early 2020, he will be. Trump is screwed and deservedly so, but the only way he makes it to the next election without impeachment is if the Mueller report takes long.

I don't know when it'll come out, but everything points to conspiracy against the United States. I would be literally shocked if it were anything other than that.
                      There will be fcuk all in the mueller report.

Comment

Working...
                      X