Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had adopted a 13 year old Mike Tyson how would you have guided him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson needed a strong gay hand, which he never got until he went to prison. Gay hand guidance was his savior. He has got the lisp himself, the gay hand lisp. Word is he is a bun man, though he has nothing against a nice chest, either, except his cheek when he can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      Tyson needed a strong gay hand, which he never got until he went to prison. Gay hand guidance was his savior. He has got the lisp himself, the gay hand lisp. Word is he is a bun man, though he has nothing against a nice chest, either, except his cheek when he can.
      Yet another informative and enlightening contribution from The Old LefHook, folks.

Comment

Tyson needed guided right to the trouser trout.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Tyson needed guided right to the trouser trout.
          Fantasizing again?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Yet another informative and enlightening contribution from The Old LefHook, folks.
            Originally posted by Granath View Post
            Fantasizing again?
            You guys laugh but the old man is on to something. Take a good look at Tyson's effeminate hand mannerisms or as he called it "making woman gestures". Not to mention he once publically expressed his desire to fornicate with a man with such frequency that said man would end up loving him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              You guys laugh but the old man is on to something. Take a good look at Tyson's effeminate hand mannerisms or as he called it "making woman gestures". Not to mention he once publically expressed his desire to fornicate with a man with such frequency that said man would end up loving him.
              It's pretty much an open secret Mike Tyson raped dudes in prison

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                It's pretty much an open secret Mike Tyson raped dudes in prison

What makes you sure it was rape? He was as he called it, a thenthithive dude.
                Last edited by BKM-; 03-17-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  The great philosopher Immanuel Kant wrote about most areas of philosophy, ethics included. His biggest point was perhaps the notion that one should never use another human being as a means to an end. Crazy dead German guy... maybe but one will find that people who are used perennial as a means to an end, do not fair well because it is indecent, inhuman and frustrating.

Mike Tyson is an interesting case because he was exceptional intelligent, and has become a decent person. I taught in a school in the worse part of San Francisco and dealt with kids like Tyson. I had Samoan kids who were gigantic and dangerous... you had to be a man with them, treat them in a manner where you showed discipline because you cared... AND you had to not wait until they did something wrong...grab one of them, or (I took my entire class a couple of times) all of them and buy them barBq and when they ask why you tell them because they are good kids who deserve the time and attention.

If young Mike Tyson had someone who did not want something from him (that means to an end thing!!!) to just grab him and say "Hey kid lets get a cheeseburger because your a good kid and you matter to me." who knows how far that would have went to make him feel better about himself. Teddy is a mammal but boxing was still a demand. There had to be someone like a dad who would just be there to do normal things that men and boys do together...In my case this meant that my kids knew they could ask me for help, without being judged and without me wanting something from them...even something as simple as "I will help you but you always make noise in my class" would screw things up...

It has to be unconditional, and it has to be "I am here for you I was young once, your a good kid and you deserve someone to listen to you and share some of their time and energy with." PERIOD!!! You will find that Mike had nobody like that in his life...PERIOD. If that failed? there is always Batts suggestion!!
                  I was about to ask if it was Sunnydale projects, but I see you mentioned later it was Double Rock.

6 murders in one year, on just one block.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Mugsy, Mike had definitely been civilized under Cus and Jimmy Jacobs to a higher plane than 99% of forum members ever achieved.

However the damages brought about by the abject negligence and abuse of his childhood lay in wait for the right moment to pounce, and once the apex exploiters King and Givens got their hooks into him, he snapped never to return to that brief moment of innocence of his teens.

Wilt chamberlain speaks highly of Cus who had prepared him to fight Ali, and Wilt suffered no fools or fakery in his life.
                    Tyson got in plenty of trouble as a teen living under Cus’s guidance. He used to frequently go back to Brownsville and commit crimes, Jose Torres & Cus would go driving there looking to him but usually never found him. Tyson said he was lucky that Cus never caught him.

There were other stories discussed in books like Bad Intentions (Peter Heller) and Fire & Fear (Jose Torres) of Mike doing all types of **** and Cus being an enabler because of Mike’s tremendous talent. Just in Catskills alone (not including his Brooklyn crimes), stories of Mike being abusive to girls (Jacobs allegedly paying a girl’s mother off), disruptive and threatening to teachers at school, bullying kids, vandalizing clothing stores, etc....

Tyson was already damaged as **** by the time Cus got to him from his awful upbringing and trauma.

Cus was both a savior and an enabler.

Comment

brain wash him into being the baddest gangsta. he'll be in prison serving a life sentence right now if i had adopted him. thank god i didnt. would have been a headache on my part.

Comment

Working...
                      X