Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence's Size & Power Not Enough - I Have The Edge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Size and power will have nothing to do with this. Spence is a pretty good fighter (for this era). Mikey Garcia is a one of the weakest so called elite champions in boxing history.

Robert Garcia on the other hand was an excellent fighter but he fought with legitimate elite fighters during his era so he wasn't even considered a star let alone "elite."

Just look at the difference between Mikey and Robert. It's like the dumbest game of checkers you've ever seen versus some very impressive top level chess. Mikey is so basic by comparison it's vomit inducing.

You sound so ignorant I dont know where to start LOL. I needed a good laugh. Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
      By far Spence is the favorite but Mikey will be very competitive.
      If Spence wants it to be.

Comment

Mikey must see something but I believe he'll need more speed and volume (ala pacquiao) punching to beat spence.
        Then size or power won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          You sound so ignorant I dont know where to start LOL. I needed a good laugh. Thanks bro.
          Think of me when Garcia gets mowed down.

I don't like imposters like Mikey Garcia in my sport. If you support him you support the mediocrity and death of boxing so f.ck you.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            If Spence wants it to be.
            Spence body shots are terrific and I wonder if Mikey can contain it for 12 rounds.

Comment

Easy money. Spence by stoppage.

Comment

If anyone wants to hear from a guy that has seen Spence a lot, including his younger days and sparring with Floyd, check out the interview by RAHMAN JR. on fight hype.

He says Spence's boxing ability alone will be enough, and we haven't even seen all of Errol's best attributes as a boxer. It's not easy to get to Floyd. If he can find Floyd he will find Mikey. We all know he hits hard, is a southpaw, is relentless, but that is only part of what he brings.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Size and power will have nothing to do with this. Spence is a pretty good fighter (for this era). Mikey Garcia is a one of the weakest so called elite champions in boxing history.

Robert Garcia on the other hand was an excellent fighter but he fought with legitimate elite fighters during his era so he wasn't even considered a star let alone "elite."

Just look at the difference between Mikey and Robert. It's like the dumbest game of checkers you've ever seen versus some very impressive top level chess. Mikey is so basic by comparison it's vomit inducing.

Clearly you don't know SH.it about boxing.

First of all.

Salido is a better fighter than Brook that is the best win of Spence

Better fighter and better career, easy.

Salido beat Loma and had a very good run in 126-130 pounds.

Second.

Mikey is way better than Robert, a more polished versión of him

And Mikey is way better than Corrales too, that always had a shi.t of defense

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Mikey Garcia: Spence's Size & Power Not Enough - I Have The Edge

Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia is less than a week away from his pay-per-view showdown with IBF welterweight king Errol Spence. The contest that most experts did not believe would happen is now on the horizon. Garcia, who holds the WBC world title at lightweight, is moving up by two weight divisions to challenge Spence at 147-pounds (...)
                    ... I also remember Rigo as "having the edge" over Loma... and we all know how it turned out eventually...

Comment

Mikey by UD......... WAR MIKEY

Comment

Working...
                      X