No announcement yet.

I see a lot of people picking Plant over Uzcategui

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I give Plant full credit and I did last night and today. I'm not sure what else I can do, man. I picked wrong and I'm eating crow. Is he a personal friend of yours or something?
    You gave him full credit and that is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You gave him full credit and that is enough.
      But you still cried around about my wrong pick.

Hopefully now you won't do that bull**** again.

Hopefully now you see the error of your ways.

I just hope that blah blah blah......

Comment

I hope you are man enough to be honest about why you had an issue with people picking Plant and then be man enough to discuss him actually winning.

Hopefully you can accept the fact that not everyone sees the same guy winning and not all picks are rooted in something nefarious or negative.

I also hope you don’t do what I’ve seen others that picked Ucagetzi to win and decide the fight was fixed or rigged because Plant won.
        Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        But you still cried around about my wrong pick.

Hopefully now you won't do that bull**** again.

Hopefully now you see the error of your ways.

I just hope that blah blah blah......
        Here is my post again. It's clear I don't have an issue with who you picked, I had an issue with the reasoning behind the pick.

Comment

I missed the fight yesterday but it sounds like a good bout. Will hopefully watch it this week. I had no favorite going in, so I guess the better man won last night.

Comment

Good for Plant coming out and showing his grit and determination to victory
            I thought Jose would win this and that was based on the poor opposition Plant has fought and his inexperience
            I think Jose was not expecting a very game Plant
            I also believe Jose was gun shy or maybe some injury but he didn’t look like the same Uzi I have seen before
            Jose just didn’t do much work to the body early on and to me that was his downfall ( nothing to slow his opponent and also keep him realistic )
            Every time Jose leaned in with that powerful hook to the body , you could see Plant did not enjoy that and he would cringe but just not enough body work
            Jose needs to regroup and get a new cornerman cause his trainer was dreaming in colours ( telling him he’s doing ok when not even close , then once it was too late he begins to realize their gonna lose and begins to tell him to work more , imo too fughin late )
            Plant’s alright boxer with good pop in his punches but easy target from what I can see ( doesn’t like getting hit to the body and very stationary meaning hitable )

Comment

Here is my post again. It's clear I don't have an issue with who you picked, I had an issue with the reasoning behind the pick.
              I think after the Medina fight I thought Plant was style over substance. Too in love with his defense. He fought on a high level last night, that's for sure.

We done here?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                I think Plant is all wrong for Uzcategui. He's got the tools to beat him, and he's strong enough to keep Uzcategui off of him and honest.

If Uzcategui thinks hes just going to barge in there I can see Plant doing some REAL damage too. It would take an opponent like that to bring it out of Plant, although we haven't fully seen what he can truly do all the way I feel like this is the fight that can bring it out of him.
                Nobody can tell me I DKSAB

Comment

Working...
                X